Jump to content
  • K-3 & IR-1/CR-1 Spousal Visa Forms

    ...back to Download Index

    I-130, Petition for Alien Relative [USCIS Instructions]: A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file this form to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative.
    I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary [USCIS Instructions]: Supplemental form for Spouse when Filing I-130.
    I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance(e) [USCIS Instructions]: (ignore name, only used for K3): This form is used to petition to bring your fiance(e) and that person's children to the United States for marriage to you or to bring your spouse and that person's children (K-3 and K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete processing for permanent resident status (under the LIFE Act and Amendments of 2000); please see section 12 of the Instructions to the form.
    G-325A, Biographic Information: To provide biographic information on an alien. You file this form only as instructed on another Immigration application or petition.
    I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act (also used in some K1 apps): To show that an intending immigrant has adequate means of financial support and is not likely to become a public charge.
    DS-230, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration: Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration. Filled out for the embassy.

    VisaJourney also has example forms for many of the above items.

  • Create New...