Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jen8

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 245258

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Chicago IL
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

332 profile views
  1. Hello, Can anyone clarify this for me please? If someone is currently in the US and was previously given a 20 year bar but have spent 16 years of that bar outside of the US. However, they have had a name change and have returned to the US due to meeting an american citizen and have gotten married to the american citizen. Can you apply for a waiver while in the US? Thanks in advance for your help.