SAd BOY

After giving Family DNA sample how much time embassy and labortory take any one know idea?

1 post in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everyone

firstlly i will tell you about our case our interview was on 12 june 2018 family immigration f3 catogory viza interview gone well but after the CO gave us 221g white letter for DNA test on *1 august 2018*we called to embassy again for dna samples we gave dna samples on next day embassy call us something wrong happend with you dna kits you need to came agian after 1 week we said ok on the next day embassy again call us and said not need to come now we have fixed you dna sample kits id we need we will call you again 7 august our case updated on CEAC but embassy din,t tell us any thing...

1st: how can i contact embassy that we come to know that they fixed the sample kit or again taking the sample how can i contect us embassy islamabad?

2nd:  i have email them on iv immigration inquiry form on there site but they din,t response how can i contact is there any way to contact embassy for update about our case please tell me ??

3rd how much time embassy take in DNA case or plus additional documents submission ??

please tell me if anyone gone through this process on f3 family immigration DNA case in pakistan... THANK YOU your answer will me appricated 😌

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.