12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Guys  Please I need help I'm filing this form but I'm under the Poverty line    I'm disabled    my income from social security,  do I need to fill out the I864 like first sponsor ?

I have joint sponsor , thanks .

14 minutes ago, Nelson Polo said:

Hi Guys  Please I need help I'm filing this form but I'm under the Poverty line    I'm disabled    my income from social security,  do I need to fill out the I864 like first sponsor ?

I have joint sponsor , thanks .

Hi, Nelson I'm disabled and receives social security. I can help you with the i864 form, I completed mines yesterday.

Timeline
34 minutes ago, krawls said:

Hi, Nelson I'm disabled and receives social security. I can help you with the i864 form, I completed mines yesterday.

Thanks very much have more question I'm little confused

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nelson Polo said:

Thanks very much have more question I'm little confused

I don't know where I can include  my income because they have just for the income  and Employment  I just put that in My current annual  Income

Timeline
2 minutes ago, krawls said:

You're welcome, what you need help with on the form?

Part 6 sponsor  income and employment and income and part 11a Im the sponsor ?

Timeline
22 hours ago, Nelson Polo said:

Hi how are you? Im here wating for your Help thanks very much.

On 4/15/2018 at 9:21 PM, Nelson Polo said:

Hi, I'm sorry for replying late. On part 6 if you not working check the box unemployed  and put the date you last work. And for the income part. Just add the amount you get from the social security for the 12 mos. That will be your annual income to type in the box.

Edited by krawls

Timeline

krawls , Thanks very much you very nice I woul like to asking another question im little confuse  and is my income  low and I share all my spences

in my  house with a friend he is like my family but he is not really my family we live at the same house can I use  him like my Household income  is do his taxes

by him self and i do my  separate , he say he can sing the I864a but i dont know if that is ok , Thanks if you can help me have a good night.

5 minutes ago, Nelson Polo said:

krawls , Thanks very much you very nice I woul like to asking another question im little confuse  and is my income  low and I share all my spences

in my  house with a friend he is like my family but he is not really my family we live at the same house can I use  him like my Household income  is do his taxes

by him self and i do my  separate , he say he can sing the I864a but i dont know if that is ok , Thanks if you can help me have a good night.

Yes, you can use anyone that's in the same house hold you living in. He  will have to  do a i864a form to combine his income with yours.and also provides his income  and income taxes with that form. Plus he will have to type out statement  that he knows you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.