dime

1601 waiver inadmissible of grounds

148 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, dime said:

Hi, I see where they update the chart today. They moved 2weeks as u said they are November 16,2016. You think I would get letter by this month end early march am December 9, 2016.

Hi i think you might...... @Mike c36pro who submitted on December 07, 2016 just got approval email on February 14, 2018. But someone who submitted on November 28, 2016 said she has not received any response yet. So you might get something soon hopefully. 

Edited by Franco007

13 hours ago, Franco007 said:

Hi i think you might...... @Mike c36pro who submitted on December 07, 2016 just got approval email on February 14, 2018. But someone who submitted on November 28, 2016 said she has not received any response yet. So you might get something soon hopefully. 

OK my dare thanks much. What abt the lady u said u were tracking did she get her letter?

2 minutes ago, dime said:

Oh OK so comes that December lady got through before she than? 

Yes, these things do happen, there could be a multiple of reasons..... 

-Officer handling her case is slow

-Case needs more time to go over submitted documents

-Case might have slipped in between the cracks ............................... and so on

1 minute ago, Franco007 said:

Yes, these things do happen, there could be a multiple of reasons..... 

-Officer handling her case is slow

-Case needs more time to go over submitted documents

-Case might have slipped in between the cracks ............................... and so on

Oh OK I understand I wish I could get my letter by now and this month end. What abt u?

1 minute ago, dime said:

Ok so in truth & fact they are head of November 16, 2016 than?  Tell me if am correct or not

Yes they are past November 16, 2016.......... 

If you read the update carefully it says...

As of November 30, 2017 they last worked on November 16, 2016 submissions.  which means December 31, 2017 and January 21, 2018 updates have not been posted as we are now in February 2018.

Also latest VJ member who just received an approval email on February 14, 2018 submitted on December 7, 2016.

But someone who submitted on November 28, 2016 has not received any response but these things happen due to......

-complexity of case

-slow file review by reviewer.... and so on 

2 minutes ago, Franco007 said:

Yes they are past November 16, 2016.......... 

If you read the update carefully it says...

As of November 30, 2017 they last worked on November 16, 2016 submissions.  which means December 31, 2017 and January 21, 2018 updates have not been posted as we are now in February 2018.

Also latest VJ member who just received an approval email on February 14, 2018 submitted on December 7, 2016.

But someone who submitted on November 28, 2016 has not received any response but these things happen due to......

-complexity of case

-slow file review by reviewer.... and so on 

Ok I never really used understand it so good since am corresponding with u on here am getting the drift of it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.