Kkpdl

My K1 visa physical examination difficult case, Need help!!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Dear everyone, Im from China, applying the K1 visa now, 

My english not so good, i hope you can understand my english.

My K1 visa physical examiantion is a difficult case, i dont know what i can do now.

Please help me to analysis and reappraisal, I need your kindly and professional support, Thankful!!!

My medical record:

1. I had tuberculosis in 2002, used medicine for 9months and cured,

The latest CT and X light reports show it‘s obsolete pulmonary tuberculosis now 

2. I got syphilis in about 2008,  incubation period and injection of penicillin, cured now,

The serum was positive for syphilis, and no contagious now

3. i got HIV in 2012, receiving antiviral therapy until now

by the new law HIV is no longer a problem to Immigration to the US,

but my medical records looks really very bad. 

I'm worried about my visa everyday, and lonely, no one can help me, i can't find the answer on China visa website and bbs.

I hope i can get your support, Thank you very much!!! 

Filed: Country:
Timeline

having the diseases is not really an issue.

though having them can raise questions on your lifestyle with respect to of Americans will contract them. this can easily be solved with providing them with a reason on how you got them.

what is going to effect you more is making sure your sponsor is able to pay for the continueing care when you get to the us so you do not become a public charge.

good luck

Timeline
8 hours ago, f f said:

having the diseases is not really an issue.

though having them can raise questions on your lifestyle with respect to of Americans will contract them. this can easily be solved with providing them with a reason on how you got them.

what is going to effect you more is making sure your sponsor is able to pay for the continueing care when you get to the us so you do not become a public charge.

good luck

Oh, Thank you ff. 

How I answer to them if they ask me "how I got them" is better ???

honest to answer the question or with any skill?

Filed: Country:
Timeline

always be honest. a ban for lying to an immigration officer is a lot harder and takes a lot longer (material misrepresentation, I601 waver needed) to overcome than admitting to dome illicit activities.

for example using the services of a prostitute is legal in some us states (Nevada) so that might not be a ban but admitting drug use is a one year ban but using hookup sites is perfectly legal. so look up the regulations for your activity of choice and be prepared to admit to it if they ask you about it.

the more import part is showing you are able to manage your treatment and making sure your fiance is aware of what you have so that they are getting into the immigration officer is also there to protect your fiance. ideally you would be able to show you are able to be added to your future spouses health insurance right away and have a doctor lined up in the us that you can go see right away to not have any lapses in treatment and have a copy of your medical records you can give to that doctor.

Timeline
11 hours ago, f f said:

always be honest. a ban for lying to an immigration officer is a lot harder and takes a lot longer (material misrepresentation, I601 waver needed) to overcome than admitting to dome illicit activities.

for example using the services of a prostitute is legal in some us states (Nevada) so that might not be a ban but admitting drug use is a one year ban but using hookup sites is perfectly legal. so look up the regulations for your activity of choice and be prepared to admit to it if they ask you about it.

the more import part is showing you are able to manage your treatment and making sure your fiance is aware of what you have so that they are getting into the immigration officer is also there to protect your fiance. ideally you would be able to show you are able to be added to your future spouses health insurance right away and have a doctor lined up in the us that you can go see right away to not have any lapses in treatment and have a copy of your medical records you can give to that doctor.

Thank you so much, and your answer are very reasonable and make sense 

Thankful!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.