Mrs.muFinn

Just Filed I-130 DCF Manila

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! So we filed our I-130 petition this July and now we're just waiting for the NOA1. The lady from the window 25 told us to wait 30-90 days. I'm just wondering if it will really took that long Cuz I've seen couples getting approve in just days and sometimes just couple of weeks. I hope we can get the case number already so we can proceed. Can someone tell me on how to contact the US embassy Manila and ask about the status of our papers? Cuz we tried calling them and the lady doesn't know anything and she told us that they don't tell case informations thru phones anymore we need to go there and ask, but we live in Laguna. Thank you. We're Praying that our NOA1 will arrive soon and everything will be smooth. ☺??✈❤☺

I filed at the Manila US Embassy june 4, 2015. Our petition was approved June 19 and we were emailed our case number June 26. I'd wait about 2 weeks before calling the embassy about your case. But it can be very fast once you've received your case number. My husband had his medical July 1 and 2, interview July 14. He was approved and had the visa in his hands July 19. Good luck! How fast the process will be depends on how quickly you move once you gotten the case number. :)

06/01/2015: Married
06/05/2015: Filed I-130 at Manila US Embassy
06/19/2015: Petition APPROVED!

06/26/2015: Received our MNL case number and packet 3 via email.

Thank you very much.☺ I'm happy for you guys. ? I have some questions, whats the phone number that you used to call the embassy? Do you really have to wait for the packets to arrive in mail or we can receive it thru email? Praying that it will be approve very soon and get our case number already so we can proceed. ??☺Please keep in touch. -Anjelica ☺

you should call this number 301-2000 ext. 2224. You do not have to wait for the packet to arrive in the mail in order to proceed, the packet will also be emailed to you along with the case number. I'm sure your approval is close, true love prevails! I seriously would not have been able to survive this process without visa journey and all the wonderful people here. ??❤️ Just keep praying! ???

Edited by AndrewKristine12

Thank you very much. I will do that and I will keep you updated on whats happening. Yes Visa Journey is a really big help since we can't get a lawyer and everyone is really nice. Praying for our fast approval and Case number. God is good and he's under control of this. ??☺

I filed at the Manila US Embassy june 4, 2015. Our petition was approved June 19 and we were emailed our case number June 26. I'd wait about 2 weeks before calling the embassy about your case. But it can be very fast once you've received your case number. My husband had his medical July 1 and 2, interview July 14. He was approved and had the visa in his hands July 19. Good luck! How fast the process will be depends on how quickly you move once you gotten the case number. :)

Hi I'm new here and came across this so called DCF from a member here. Since you have gone rhrough this I just wanted know are a US citizen but leaving here in the phils?

*living

i was living there, I'm back in the U.S. now. I lived in the Philippines for 5 years and yes I am a U.S. citizen. I'm actually a dual citizen.

Oh I see. But were you born there in the US or here in the phils? Cause I was born here and my mom is a naturalized US citizen so I became a US citizen too cause of her. I was wondering if filling this DCF still applies to me despite of me not born in the US.

It still applies to you. I wasn't born in the U.S. either and obtained my citizenship through my parents as well. You just need to present your passport to the embassy. That's all the proof they need that you're a citizen.

Hello Everyone! So we filed our I-130 petition this July and now we're just waiting for the NOA1. The lady from the window 25 told us to wait 30-90 days. I'm just wondering if it will really took that long Cuz I've seen couples getting approve in just days and sometimes just couple of weeks. I hope we can get the case number already so we can proceed. Can someone tell me on how to contact the US embassy Manila and ask about the status of our papers? Cuz we tried calling them and the lady doesn't know anything and she told us that they don't tell case informations thru phones anymore we need to go there and ask, but we live in Laguna. Thank you. We're Praying that our NOA1 will arrive soon and everything will be smooth. ☺??✈❤☺

Is your petitioner USC or LPR?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.