RajPn

No interview date yet:- Kathmandu embassy (Nepal)

122 posts in this topic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I have received my interview letter now. :idea::dancing::dancing::dancing:

interview date June 9th. :dancing:

Congrats and i got mine too ????

I have received my interview letter now. :idea::dancing::dancing::dancing:

interview date June 9th. :dancing:

Also good luck for the interview and let us know how it goes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi guys! I have question....I send our Original Marriage Certificate to NVC...my husband only have a copy of it. Also, when I asked NVC, the representative said it is okey to take copy since they have the original. I am sooo worried :cry: please give some ideas!!!! thanks!!!

Timeline

Hi guys! I have question....I send our Original Marriage Certificate to NVC...my husband only have a copy of it. Also, when I asked NVC, the representative said it is okey to take copy since they have the original. I am sooo worried :cry: please give some ideas!!!! thanks!!!

I think that should be okay.. Even i have photocopies for all civil documents. Nvc has all originals.

Timeline

Visa status changed to READY... :dancing::dancing::dancing: . One more question friends! I would like to know the amount of money that my husband has to take during the interview, do you have any idea?? OR is it that money we already paid (IV fee) at NVC???? please answer !!!

Edited by Kes&Amu

Timeline

Visa status changed to READY... :dancing::dancing::dancing: . One more question friends! I would like to know the amount of money that my husband has to take during the interview, do you have any idea?? OR is it that money we already paid (IV fee) at NVC???? please answer !!!

I have a same question :)

Plus on Birth certificate document it is coded by letter 'J'

where 'J' stands for ''The NVC only received a photocopy of the document. You must present the original document at the time of your interview''

I had sent original birth certificate to NVC both in Nepali and English as well. Idk why they are asking us to bring it in interview. :cry: All we have is photocopies now.

Timeline

@kes,: I don't think you need to pay to embassy if you paid all fees to NVC.

@you guys: if you submit the original documents to NVC they will send that to embassy and return to your spouse. but make sure sometime NVC send back to you because they accept photo copys nows days. you can double check to NVC.

Timeline

@: you guess: not yet. we have missed AOS form to submit. we just submitted yesterday. I hope we will receive next week.

@kes: Yes, we have to take original marriage certificate to the interview. if you have paid all visa fee to NVC, you don't have to pay anything to embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.