65 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We have been in AP since October at Islamabad. We were told no more than 2 months at the max, we not hit our 3 month mark. It can take a while, do not believe anything the embassy tells you.I learned that the hard way. It all depends on your case and red flags.

what type of ur visa category? is it depnd on categorry ?

• rep_up.png

We have been in AP since October at Islamabad. We were told no more than 2 months at the max, we not hit our 3 month mark. It can take a while, do not believe anything the embassy tells you.I learned that the hard way. It all depends on your case and red flags.

whats ur visa category? is it depend on category?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi
I had my interview 6 months ago at Islamabad embassy, they kept my passport and birth certificate. I'm still under AP
emailed them twice and got some autoreply like I just have to wait
I do not know how long they're gonna keep me under AP neither do I know how long they're gonna keep my passport and birth certificate and I have absolutally no idea what I should do

are you SURE the officer said you're APPROVED????

Timeline

can anyone tell me whos suffering from AP in spouse visa .does officer give green 221g slip with information on th legal rights available to immigration victims of domestic voilence in the u.s and facts about immigration on a marriage based visa.. officer give me green slip with legal rights . thes were 4 pages attached together.. does he give to onyone ..

Timeline

I had my interview 6 months ago at Islamabad embassy, they kept my passport and birth certificate. I'm still under AP
I do not know how long they're gonna keep me under AP neither do I know how long they're gonna keep my passport and birth certificate and I have absolutally no idea what I should do

yes i am sure he said that ur visa is approved and he kept my passport and said that ur case is under processing it can take sveral weeks to several mothns ...i am very upset

yes i am sure he said that ur visa is approved and he kept my passport and said that ur case is under processing it can take sveral weeks to several mothns ...i am very upset

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi

Newsha what about your case? your interview was also in July na? any updates?

i m also a female category F2A

my interview was in july tooo

Timeline

does green slip means thy denied my visa forever or objection or reject my visa what is the meaning of green slip ?

Nooooo, it does'nt mean that they denied your visa, its just it is in Admin processing

i m female i m in this AP since 5 months 10 days

i hope your AP will not be sooo long

but just relax and be patient you cant do anything about this, no 1 can tell you how much time it will take may b 1 or 2 months or may b 6 months approximately

Just pray to Allah, this is just what u can do.

Dont be panic :)

we all are suffering from this

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Cindrella,

Administrative processing is just a fancy way of saying that the officer you interviewed with can do no more on your case. He has approved you for the visa but must check with Washington to make sure it is okay to issue it. This is most common in males 16-45 from certain countries. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong, or that anyone did, but possibly someone with a name close to yours [or something else] did something and they need to clear your name or something about you. It generally has nothing to do with the applicant but the US wants to protect itself from any problems no matter big or small,.Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicants interview by a Consular Officer. Applicants are advised of this requirement when they apply. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. When administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case. Visa applicants are reminded to apply early for their visa, well in advance of the anticipated travel date.

Edited by patientguy94

Timeline

when they have change our case status. after how many days will updates our case status.

No body knows when they update

but yes when they do some work on ur case or whenever they reply to your emails

Timeline

hello every one

i want to ask u something.. my first status update date is 3rd january , today i check my status on site states update date is 6th january ..but case is still under administrative processing .. does every case status update date chaged daily or not?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.