engelchic

Approval from Nebraska for I601!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just got our APPROVAL today for our I-601 from Nebraska service center! After it seemed like they had stopped at our date for the last couple weeks they're finally moving again! Lockbox receipt date for Feb. 4, 2013. Best of luck to those pending and hang in there!

• 3 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Can anyone help me!!!! :(. Our i-601 was received by NEBRASKA on march 13-2013 and we haven't heard anything . And it just seems that everyone is getting an approval between 4-5 months ..... HELPPPP,,,,!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Can anyone help me!!!! sad.png. Our i-601 was received by NEBRASKA on march 13-2013 and we haven't heard anything . And it just seems that everyone is getting an approval between 4-5 months ..... HELPPPP,,,,!!!!!!!!

Lupe,

My husband's receipte date is March 5 and we are in the same boat as you! BUT GOOD NEWS, well sort of, you can call the 800 number and put service request.

Nebraska is now working on 601 received on APRIL 2! I called yesterday after seeing online that they are workin on April 2 and put in a request. I was told I should hear something in 15 days..if not then i can call back the 800 number.

here's Nebraska's website on times and dates they are working on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do?serviceCenter=992&displaySCProcTimes=Service%20Center%20Processing%20Dates

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Lupe,

My husband's receipte date is March 5 and we are in the same boat as you! BUT GOOD NEWS, well sort of, you can call the 800 number and put service request.

Nebraska is now working on 601 received on APRIL 2! I called yesterday after seeing online that they are workin on April 2 and put in a request. I was told I should hear something in 15 days..if not then i can call back the 800 number.

here's Nebraska's website on times and dates they are working on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do?serviceCenter=992&displaySCProcTimes=Service%20Center%20Processing%20Dates

they are working on may 2 now have you guys heard anything

Timeline

Hey,

Still waiting. looks like we may have been forgotten sad.png

I've seen a lot of approvals for MArch, April, June and May in immigrant2us.net forum

Edited by RosyMnoz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.