VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
Stephen & Alissa
K1 Visa
Netherlands
blank avatarT & A
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Japan
blank avatarR & N
K1 Visa
Nepal
A & J
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Lorenzo & Glomie
K1 Visa
Philippines
John & Alina
K1 Visa
Romania
blank avatarN & N
K1 Visa
Japan
blank avatarJas & Anna
K1 Visa
Ukraine

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Rick & Andrea
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarPS & JS
IR-5 Visa
Canada
blank avatarAnnaRose & Matteo
K1 Visa
Italy
blank avatarsophia & jamie
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarGeorgiana & Bogdan
K1 Visa
Romania
Michael & Angelie
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarDan & Annalyn
K1 Visa
Hong Kong
blank avatarP & B
K1 Visa
Finland
blank avatarY & R
K1 Visa
Azerbaijan
blank avataraaron & veronica
K1 Visa
Philippines

• Please log in to reply

Approval from Nebraska for I601!

#1 engelchic

engelchic

• Pip

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

Just got our APPROVAL today for our I-601 from Nebraska service center!  After it seemed like they had stopped at our date for the last couple weeks they're finally moving again!  Lockbox receipt date for Feb. 4, 2013.  Best of luck to those pending and hang in there!

#2 rylforever

rylforever

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

great news congratulations!

#3 Michell

Michell

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

#4 Lupe Ch嫛ez

Lupe Ch嫛ez

• Pip

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Can anyone help me!!!! :(. Our i-601 was received by NEBRASKA on march 13-2013 and we haven't heard anything . And it just seems that everyone is getting an approval between 4-5 months ..... HELPPPP,,,,!!!!!!!!

#5 RosyMnoz

RosyMnoz

• PipPip

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Can anyone help me!!!! sad.png. Our i-601 was received by NEBRASKA on march 13-2013 and we haven't heard anything . And it just seems that everyone is getting an approval between 4-5 months ..... HELPPPP,,,,!!!!!!!!

Lupe,

My husband's receipte date is March 5 and we are in the same boat as you! BUT GOOD NEWS, well sort of, you can call the 800 number and put service request.

Nebraska is now working on 601 received on APRIL 2! I called yesterday after seeing online that they are workin on April 2 and put in a request. I was told I should hear something in 15 days..if not then i can call back the 800 number.

here's Nebraska's website on times and dates they are working on https://egov.uscis.g...rocessing Dates

#6 2541303

• Pip

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

Lupe,

My husband's receipte date is March 5 and we are in the same boat as you! BUT GOOD NEWS, well sort of, you can call the 800 number and put service request.

Nebraska is now working on 601 received on APRIL 2! I called yesterday after seeing online that they are workin on April 2 and put in a request. I was told I should hear something in 15 days..if not then i can call back the 800 number.

here's Nebraska's website on times and dates they are working on https://egov.uscis.g...rocessing Dates

they are working on may 2 now have you guys heard anything

#7 RosyMnoz

RosyMnoz

• PipPip

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

Hey,

Still waiting. looks like we may have been forgotten sad.png

I've seen a lot of approvals for MArch, April, June and May in immigrant2us.net forum

Edited by RosyMnoz, 21 November 2013 - 06:32 AM.

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.