We are filing I-485 and I-130 concurrently.
I am having problems filing some basics on the forms. So here is my story (So you guys can understand and hopefully give me some help)
- Arrived in the US for the first time on March , 03/05/2007 with a J1 visa.
- Visited my country in August 2007 - Last Entry in the USA was 08/26/2007 - Stamp on I-94 with no date on authorized stay
- Extended stay under J1 visa until 03/04/2009
- Changed J1 to F1 on 06/08/2009 (Only nonimmigrant change of status, I didn't get a visa on passport)
- Received a new I-94 valid from 06/08/2009 until duration of status.
- Graduated from school on 12/22/2011.
- Applied for OPT. Approved. EAC valid from 01/22/20012 - 01/23/2013.
- I could not find a job within 90 days so I went out of status.
So my question is: What the hell should I put on Part 1 of the I485?: "Current Status, Expires on"
What should we put on form I-130 on part C, item 14 -"Date arrived" - (which arrival??) and "Date authorized stay expired, or will expire, as shown on form I-94???" - Which I-94? The one from my last entry which doesn't show authorized stay; or the one received later with a change of status from J1 to F1- duration of status??? OR Should we put when I graduated?
PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE HELP!!!
Edited by Mrs. JSH, 25 June 2012 - 10:36 AM.