Henia

Offical Ramadan Kerim post

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Esalaamu Aleikum... I tried to send everyone personal Ramadan greetings but as I do not know all your email addresses I could not, so I just thought to post here the greetings..sorry it is not so personal... :Dcard2.jpg

Esalaamu Aleikum warahmatu ALLAH wabarakatuh .

First of all congratulations for the arrival of one of the most holy month in the Islamic calendar(Beautiful Ramadan) where its beginning is Mercy,its middle is forgiveness,and its end is 3etkon from hell.Alhamdolilah it's a special time for us the Muslims, a time for spiritual and physical discipline, time for making extra effort to spread love, peace and reconciliation. Please accept for yourself, and convey to your family my personal felicitations and best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Ramadan and May Allah implement the essence of Rahma and love amongst all Muslims.

I wish you all a happy blessed Ramadan inchaALLAH. I ask ALLAH to make fasting easy on us, to help us perform it in the perfect way that pleases Him, to reward us with all the bounties that he promised to the fasting people, to grant victory, and supremacy to the Islamic Ummah, and to make our most pleasant and happy day the Day that we shall meet with Him. Amin.

Ramadan Kerim!

Happy Ramadan!

Joyeux Ramadan !

2:185] "Ramadan is the month during which the Quran was revealed, providing guidance for the people, clear teachings, and the statute book. Those of you who witness this month shall fast therein. Those who are ill or traveling may substitute the same number of other days. GOD wishes for you convenience, not hardship, that you may fulfill your obligations, and to glorify GOD for guiding you, and to express your appreciation."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.