Sign in to follow this  
CapeG

How long between sending your pkt 3 back and interview?

13 posts in this topic

Yes im getting impatient!!!!

Im just trying to figure out how long it will be before i get my interview date. My husband is coming over for the interview and so he needs to let his work know asap.

Im hoping i will be sent packet 4 within the next 2 weeks, but some real times would be helpful!

I hear and your impatience and raise you a #######?!?! If we ever receive pkt.3 (for CR-1) I may just fall over from shock!

I wonder what the difference in time for K3 pkt. 3 and CR-1 pkt 3 is all about? His K3 pkt. 3 was sent so quickly!

Edited by MrsWhizz

I hear and your impatience and raise you a #######?!?! If we ever receive pkt.3 (for CR-1) I may just fall over from shock!

I wonder what the difference in time for K3 pkt. 3 and CR-1 pkt 3 is all about? His K3 pkt. 3 was sent so quickly!

Platypius is a K1, not K3.

I think Mrs Whizz meant that before she canceled her K3 to go the CR1 route they got there packet 3 real quick.

Whatever i hear your impatience! It feels like FOREVER since we heard from them and in reality its only been 10 days!

It appears for most cases it's almost 2 weeks to get notice of your interview...perhaps a bit more lately.

GEMMA GEMMA GEMMA!!!! LOL...Let me know AS SOON as you get something or hear back as to when your interview date it. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE...I will let you know as well on our end. I think we will have our interviews close together if not the same day. PM and give me your number and I will ring you if you like. I am getting soooooooooooooooo excited about this. We are out of the house this week and moving in with Ian's dad until he gets his approval so hope all goes well for us and for you. PAITENCE IS A VIRTUE...NOT!!!

LJ :lol:

Laura I think your right, I think our interviews will more than likely be the same day :yes:

I just wish they would hurry up and let us know cuz Chris needs to book the week off and Virgin and British Airways have KILLER deals on right now, ending Friday!

I will DEFINATLY be in touch as soon as I have it, Im in the process of canceling my cell phone but i will get in touch with you some how and i have your number.

Yeah i too was all about patience is a virtue nonsense......untill i was applying for a visa!!!!!!

Laura I think your right, I think our interviews will more than likely be the same day :yes:

I just wish they would hurry up and let us know cuz Chris needs to book the week off and Virgin and British Airways have KILLER deals on right now, ending Friday!

I will DEFINATLY be in touch as soon as I have it, Im in the process of canceling my cell phone but i will get in touch with you some how and i have your number.

Yeah i too was all about patience is a virtue nonsense......untill i was applying for a visa!!!!!!

You know what I just noticed Gem, you became a member two days after us..how neat is that because our timelines are about the same as well...that MUST BE A GOOD SIGN!!!

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.