Anna C.

AP touched twice

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi guys,

My AP was touched twice, yesterday and today, is that a good sign? To all of you who have received it yet: was it touched a lot before approval?

Thanks for your answers!

Anna

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Timeline
Hi guys,

My AP was touched twice, yesterday and today, is that a good sign? To all of you who have received it yet: was it touched a lot before approval?

Thanks for your answers!

Anna

cool you should be getting the approval for the EAD soon and the next two days you will get it in the mail ,congratulations,my EAD and AOS have not been touched since they received the REF its been about 25 days now ,i dont why i hope everything wil be fine,what asked you for in the REF for more eveidence for affidavit of support right?

Timeline

Exactly! Hubbie just started to work in June and attended college before that, that's why he didn't have any W2s. We attached a letter explaining that plus his employer letter which stated that he was above the poverty line (yearly salary based). But they were not happy with it. So my mother in law agreed to be a co-sponsor and now they are happy. Like the Charlotte-office yesterday told me: Missouri says everything looks fine.

But an interview can be scheduled for a time far in the future and I need my AP and EAD soon (esp. AP for Christmas)....

Did you get the same RFE?

THanks, Anna.

Edited by Anna C.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

Removal of conditions

Citizenship

Done!

Anna,

so what happened at the infopass interview? Are they sending out an interview letter for your AOS???

If so doesn't that contradict the info that you got over the phone about them saying they had sent out your greencard on the 13th??

regards

Paul

Timeline

Hi Sharky,

Oh I forget to update everyone! So here is what happened:

At Infopass the officer could tell me that the telephone hotline accidently told me the wrong info (they checked it). There was the wrong message for whatever reason. :( Of course this is not funny, to play so much with people's hope, but I assumed it couldn't be right, so not that a big deal!!!

What they meant with sending a document to me: they sent me the RFE (to which I responded already) finally to my address, and finally it arrived. I could see a sticker attached to the address field.

At Infopass the officer looked at her pc and said: oh boy, they changed your address, but only entered the apartment number but deleted the street address!!!! I was pretty furious, but kept it inside ... She asked me to sit down and told me she'd call in Missouri, but they have voicemail only and we need to wait until they call back. Fortunately that was within a minute. She talked about 15 minutes with a Missouri officer and asked me to come back to her window.

She then told me that the address is fine and correct, her computer is just unable to show two address lines. She also told me not to worry about the RFE since they received my answer and everything is fine. She added that Missouri stated that everything is complete and ready for the interview. :) She said I will reveice an interview notice pretty soon.

But I still want to have my AP! :) Who knows when the interview will be???

Lg Anna

Edited by Anna C.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

Removal of conditions

Citizenship

Done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.