eanna

Tips during interview.

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

just wanna share my experience. here are some tips:

1. do not bring gadgets and some items like cellphone, usb, digicam, perfume, music card,digital watch. ooppss no

allowed. candies its ok but only 1-2pcs.

2. arrived 5am even if your time sched is 6:30 or 6:45am.

3. listen to the guard they will call you what kind of visa are you applying then they will let you fall in line.

4. bring black ballpen not a sign pen.

5. prepare and segregate form 2 copies ds156, 2copies ds157 and ds156k and alternate all the forms, include also the . appointment letter and your passport make sure no case for your passport. just prepare 2x2 pictures if needed.

6. after the guard called you fall in line in non-immigrant the incharge will get all the forms included your

passport, appointment letter and proof of payment. and the incharge will give you sticker stamped at the

back of your passport.

7. next they will let you get inside and prepare for items xray inspection.

8. after the inspection you will see a booth then give all the documents stapled then they will give it to you back

stapled with a queque number and you have your number copy too. and they will tell you to drop it to a window mine

mine they told me to drop window 39....

9. then after you drop to window take a sit then watch your number called for finger printing.

10 after that sit back again then wait for you number to be called for a preliminary interview its a pinoy who will

interview first. then make sure you can answer all their questions then give them what they need. especially the

NBI Clearance,CENOMAR,Birth Certificate, Police Certificate if you stay to another country and evidence of support

11. after the preliminary interview. sit down and wait for your number called for final interview and prepare all the

evidence for genuine relationships like, photos, phone logs, chat logs, emails, bank statement.

12. then after the final interview, the consul will tell you either your visa is approved or not.

13. then sit back again then wait for you name to be called at window 71-73. then they are the one will tell you if

they need anything. if they return your passport you must have problem or they might ask you another documents.

if not they will tell you your visa is approved just wait for the mail in your house via 2GO. i did not pay

anything for mailing.

after you hear your visa approved? i know you can't stop smiling until you go out in embassy office. lol

That's all. so wish you luck to all vj's.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.