7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

very surprised that nvc sent me letter stating they forwarded fiancés petition. fiancés petition arrived at embassy on Monday so, nvc corresponds in a timely manner

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Yes i got a letter fron NVC about one week after it left there. I scanned it and emailed a copy to fiancee for her records. Also made a copy and locked it in desk at work. I keep a copy of everything locked away somewhere else just incase.

Timeline

you are like me! love it! I make copies of everything. I have a file for myself, I have a made up file for him, and a file that he will take for his interview. I just came back from CVS pharmacy making an album of pictures for him. I'm actually kindof jealous sending it because it looks nice lol. I am getting last minute docs together for him tonight to mail off tomorrow. he will start doing his part this upcoming week. I am hoping we have everything done by late January early February.

Just as soon as you have your documents together. Send them to him.

I did this sent her a packet in early Oct. via USPS Priority she recieved that set one week later.And then sent her another set a week before her interview on Oct 29th. She got the second set Nov 20th.

When no sent the first set I told her I was doing so just incase things went quickly and I could get her the documents in time. Lesson here you never know what will happen. Sent a set early and if you need to update them later then by all means pay the cost and send a second set.

Consulate asked fiancee to get a new NBI from philippines she NBI request via FedEx they sat on request three in her town saying they could not find her moms address. Funny local postal service and DHL has not had a problem finding her moms address.

Her sister got her new NBI for and sent it out via DHL express. It left Manila, stopped over I n Hong Kong for 24 hours and then went to Lepzip Germany for 24 hours and apparently left there 26 hours ago and we do not know the next stop yet. Hopefully it is in Tel Aviv Israel awaiting sorting.

All of the these companies seem to like to talk about how great their service is but actions show their definition of priority does not match our definition of priority.

I cannot recommend which service to use we have had problems with them all, find out which works best where there packet is going and send a copy early just in case.

Timeline

I have enclosed a check-list for him including a list of all the documents he should find in the packet. Reason I did it if something is missing someone tampered with it prior to arriving to him. I am a smart cookie lol. I have included letter of intents (updated) for both of us, I sent him a note to sign his. I have IRS tax forms, pay stubs, work verification letter, NVC copy, NOA2 copy you name it.. lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.