sara9

All waiver filers out there

42 posts in this topic

we the waiver filers are definitely a minority here. so i thought we should come together to share our experiences with CIS. coz we need more help than couples filing together.

i filed my waiver in Oct08 to CSC. got RFE in Feb09. sent RFE back in March 09. n still waiting. no online updates. no news. r u in a same situation. in this forum most people says that CSC is fast. but for us its terribly slow. because nothing hurts u more in life than uncertainty.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Sara9, thank you for starting this discussion. I'm a waiver filer transferred from VSC. My application was accepted in early August 09, and transfered to CSC on March 02, 2009. There was a touch on March 05, 2009. And nothing since then.

The joint waivers who applied months after me are getting approved after being transfered to CSC. I am sooo happy for them but also furstrates me a little bit.

Have you called them about your case?

u know wat as a waiver filer we don't mind if it takes long but at the end we want +ve response. although its really very frustating. i just pray to god that they send to all of us approval n don't call us for interview.

u know wat as a waiver filer we don't mind if it takes long but at the end we want +ve response. although its really very frustating. i just pray to god that they send to all of us approval n don't call us for interview.

True. I doubt that they'll call you for an interview since they've already asked your more evidence.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!

I'll keep praying.

Hi folks,

I filed my I-751(based on extreme cruelty and hardship because I was not divorced at the time of filing in April 08...then I got divorced in December,08 and I withdrew the previous petition and then Filed for the new one with Divorce and good faith marriage in the last week of January,09 to VSC. We all have to wait which is not fair. Please include what type of waiver you filed.Thanks and God bless us all.

Mine was a divorce-waiver, I had to check the box that said, "I entered into the marriage in good faith but the marriage was terminated through divorce or annulment."

Do you guys think we should have a time line thing like the others?

I dont know how to do those, so if you like tha idea, someone has to start it.

I didn't file for waiver case, but as usual I browse all topics so I came across this thread. Hope this helps!

VJName...............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date.......Biometrics......Approved

=========================================Waiver=================================

Sara9 ................xx/xx/xx..........xx/xx/xx........xx/xx/xx........--/--/--

Blessed Divine........xx/xx/xx..........xx/xx/xx........xx/xx/xx........--/--/--

Birdlover2008.........xx/xx/xx..........xx/xx/xx........xx/xx/xx........--/--/--

================================================================================

IMPORTANT!

*Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.

*Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and

scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application

NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter

Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment

Approved = The Date your case was approved

*Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list*

**When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly** ***If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.***

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Hi, everybody. I just want to share my experience. I filed a joint I-751 to Vermont on January 2008 but unfortunatelly we got divorced on July 2008 so on August 2008 I withdrew the joint I751 and filed the waiver (trough a lawyer). They updated my figerprints in September 2008 then nothing until May 2009 that I got my 10 years card by mail. The sent an approval letter to my lawyer but she sent me the letter after I got the green card but my online status still shows as pending. By the way my case was always at VSC it was not transferred to California. I hope this info helps you. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

mine is good faith/divorce waiver too. n u asked about the reason. i don't mind in discussing wat had happen. but the thing is this that my feelings get really hurt when i think about my martial experience. i think no1 out here has a unique story like me but i m so sorry can't discuss it here. just pray for all the waiver filers like me.

Application for removal of condition mailed via express mail on 02/25/2009.Filed waiver( marriage in good faith/divorce).Recieved 02/26/2009.Money order cashed 03/02/2009.Called #1800 on 03/03/2009, spoke with rep, transfered me to IO,IO gave me my case# over the phone and was very helpful, said NOA mailed on 02/27/2009.Recieved NOA on 03/04/09.Recieved biometrics appointment on 03/13/2009 with biometrics on 03/26/2009. Biometrics completed on 03/26/2009.No touches at all since application recieved.Called FBI # was told bio sent back to uscis next day after bio.Recieved mail from uscis on 05/26/09 reminding me to file for removal of condition after the facts that i already filed waiver. Called uscis and was told to ignore reminder.Case was touched on 05/29/09. Will keep waiting till my good news comes.

Edited by anniee&tee

Hi anniee&tee,

Thanks for the updates. It always helps other if you share your experience. RFE are special cases so the more folks share their info/updates, better it will be for others.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.