Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About steevo

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 94800

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Single Status Update

See all updates by steevo

  1. On the form G-325A I am not sure what to put in for my wife´s family name. Should I put in my family name (which is now our family name) or her Dad´s family name or both her Dad and Mom´s family names. In Peru they use both parents last names.

    1. vaneskygh


      I recommend you to use both parents last name I did it that way and it totally works by the way I'm also peruvian :)

    2. LinabFrank


      Put her married name and where it says maiden/other names used put her parents last name/her single last name.

      hope that helps

  • Create New...