Single Status Update
Hi and Thank you for the updates. were not sure what will occur with us regarding the sputum test. We have the interview on 3 oct at the usem, an st lukes told us that the middle son cant go to it.
if we have to wait for the 2 months an the 6 months, then all 4 will have to go thru medical again, and also the 6 month visa will expire. Were planning for the worse an hoping for the b...