Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Patrick&Sarah got a reaction from Caryh in I-751 April 2014 Filers   
    You should call USCIS and find out what the address information is they have on file. If it is the same then more than likely nothing to worry about. However if it is changed then you need to get it fixed and request they audit where the change of address really came from.
  • Create New...