16 posts in this topic

Hello, Have anybody had any experience getting an interview appt from the NVC for the Dominican Republic Consulate, I know that this is a new implemantation but any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, have anybody had any experience getting an interview appt from NVC for the Dominican Republic consulate, I know that this is a new implemantation but any feedback will be appreciated.

thanks..

Hello, have anybody had any experience getting an interview appt from NVC for the Dominican Republic consulate, I know that this is a new implemantation but any feedback will be appreciated.

thanks..

There have been no appointments officially scheduled by the NVC for the Dominican Republic yet and there probably won't be until the waiting list is cleared. We have no idea of what the procedure will be.

Thank you.. but if NVC doesn't know how the procedure will be why are you assuming that NVC won't be giving appt until the waiting list is clear. So why the new implemantation? This is mean that now NVC will be keeping files in a draw for 2 years. Because to get an appt from D.R. there is a waiting time of 12-24 months. Do you work for NVC? NVC doesn't keep files that long. I will be holding tight and waiting until my time comes to get my appt 12-18 months. :dance: :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
You have 4 of these posts. I answered you on one of your other threads.

It was only 2 times because the first one was not clear. Also remember this is not your website DOMINICANTOUSA where you treat members like SHT. That's why almost everybody is going to the new site where they have respect. Stop making up story like the one with Bent you and everybody knows that he dosen't exist instead start getting ready for your retirement. OLD OLD OLD. (L):lol:

Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.

I have indeed personally spoken to Chief Consul Bent on the telephone. Let me assure you he is a real person. If you choose not to benefit from advice directly from the Consulate, that is your choice of course.

Oh just FYI,

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;hl=dominican

I'm sorry you only posted it three times. My bad.

Listen IT IS A GHOST. Get a life and look for the right partner for your age. LA CANQUINA SE PONE BLANDITA Y HAY QUE ACTUAR. :help:

It was only 2 times because the first one was not clear. Also remember this is not your website DOMINICANTOUSA where you treat members like SHT. That's why almost everybody is going to the new site where they have respect. Stop making up story like the one with Bent you and everybody knows that he dosen't exist instead start getting ready for your retirement. OLD OLD OLD. (L):lol:

Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.

I have indeed personally spoken to Chief Consul Bent on the telephone. Let me assure you he is a real person. If you choose not to benefit from advice directly from the Consulate, that is your choice of course.

Oh just FYI,

I'm sorry you only posted it three times. My bad.

Listen IT IS A GHOST. Get a life and look for the right partner for your age. LA CANQUINA SE PONE BLANDITA Y HAY QUE ACTUAR. :help:

Take it easy he is just trying to help you. I know that right now is a stressful time for you but there will be light at the end of the tunnel...

11-07 - Interview Scheduled for December '07 at Santo Domingo Embassy

08-07 - Case at Santo Domingo Embassy. 2,8xx on Appointment Waiting List.

Yocasta - instead of being so angry why not submit your question to the Consul via DTTUSA about what the procedure will be when appts are scheduled through the NVC. BTW - It's illegal to impersonate a government official so I would take it easy with those false accusations.

Edited by sigma

Yocasta - instead of being so angry why not submit your question to the Consul via DTTUSA about what the procedure will be when appts are scheduled through the NVC. BTW - It's illegal to impersonate a government official so I would take it easy with those false accusations.

He is right, Yocasta why don't you take a look at the official consulate website http://www.usemb.gov.do/Consular/consular_officers-e.htm, there you will see that Mr. Bent is NO " make believe".

You have to be kidding me.

How is it that this person seems to know so much about our site?

Also, knows about the other site.

Hmmmm

Can this be a former member that is just upset that they were poofed?

Oh well, I can careless if they believe it or not.

Have a good night

Our Timeline

01/03/2006 Sent Via express mail.

01/05/2006 Received and signend by P. Novak.

01/11/2006 Still waiting.... I check everyday.

01/12/2006 Check Cashed.....

01/13/2006 Noa received on 01/13/06 Friday the 13th Ooooohhhhh.

01/27/2006 Touched.

02/10/2006 Aproved NOA 2

02/13/2006 Noa 2 emailed ..... So happy

02/15/2006 Called NVC Received new case #

02/16/2006 Received NOA 2 Snail mail.

02/17/2006 Sent to the consulate

05/10/2006 Still waiting for interview sucks

05/19/2006 Going to see my honey !!!

He is right, Yocasta why don't you take a look at the official consulate website http://www.usemb.gov.do/Consular/consular_officers-e.htm, there you will see that Mr. Bent is NO " make believe".

In addition, I would just like to add...Until you have all the facts...it isn't such a great idea to listen (or read) what others say...(even what I say for that matter)...go to dominicanstotheusa.com yourself and do your own bit of research...and to second what Sigma said...submit your questions...you might be surprised with the quick and CORRECT response! Dominicanstotheusa.com is the absolute best when you have specific questions regarding immigration and the Dominican Republic.....all the best to you,

Carolena :thumbs:

Yocasta....as a former member of Tim's site, I have had my disagreements with him in the past, but I don't doubt for one minute that Mr. Bent is reading and answering questions from the board members.

Mr. Bent has listened to many of the grievances from the posters at DTTUSA and only good things can come of the relationship between the site and the US Consulate in Santo Domingo.

I understand your frustration with the process, we have ALL been in that same position, but this is not the way to air your grievance.

12-15-04 > I-129F packet mailed (Day 1)

02-03-05 > APPROVED!!! NOA 2 (Day 50)

02-18-05 > Embassy receives petition (Day 65)

02-17-06 > (YEP 1 YEAR, NO TYPO) Packet 3 received (Day 429)

03-14-06 > Interview Date...VISA APPROVED!! (Day 454)

03-16-06 > Fiancee received visa in hand and we arrived in the USA!!

04-29-06 > Wedding Date

AOS & EAD

05-30-06 > Sent AOS and EAD

06-01-06 > Package signed for in Chicago

06-07-06 > NOA

06-08-06 > AOS & EAD Touched

06-12-06 > AOS & EAD Touched

06-29-06 > Biometrics Appointment

07-03-06 > AOS & EAD Touched

07-11-06 > Transferred to California!!

07-14-06 > Case Received in California

07-15-06 > AOS Touched

07-18-06 > AOS Touched again

07-19-06 > AOS Touched yet again

07-20-06 > WELCOME LETTER SENT!!

08-04-06 > GC Received

04-19-08 > File to remove Conditions!!

Yocasta,

I am pretty sure that the Mr. Bent connection is indeed real.

28 Nov 03 – Marriage in Santo Domingo

16 Oct 04 – I-130 filed

29 Oct 04 – I-797 NOA received

01 Nov 04 – I-129F filed

11 Nov 04 – I-797C NOA received

23 Dec 04 – APPROVAL OF 1-130

18 Jan 05 – DS-3032 and Bill for I-864

15 Feb 05 – IV Bill for Visa Processing

22 Feb 05 – I-864 received

15 Mar 05 – $335 fee credited to case by NVC

19 Mar 05 – NVC generates DS-230

21 Mar 05 – I-864 review completed

01 Apr 05 – DS-230 received

07 Apr 05 – DS-230 acknowledged by NVC

14 Apr 05 – Case Completed

22 Apr 05 – Case transferred to Santo Domingo

19 May 06 – IR1 Visa granted

I think if she can't appreciate good info then it's her loss.... dominicanstotheusa.com is a wonderful source for all of us trying to bring our love one's from the Dominican Republic and I'm really thankful for your site Tim may God Bless you....

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-04-17

I-129F RFE(s) : N/A

RFE Reply(s) : N/A

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-05-14

NVC Received : 2007-05-17

NVC Left : 2007-05-21

Consulate Received : 2007-05-29 WAITING LIST....26,3XX 05-31-2007

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : MARCH 13, 2008

US Entry :

Marriage :

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 48 days.

I know that he exist, because his name is listed on the dominican consulate webpage Mr: William Bent, but come on he dosen't have time for this and without getting anything in return. Also most of this questions and answers are very sencillas y toda persona k tiene conocimiento sobre immigracion ya sabe esto. Mira mi primo toca con el torito y el esta saliendo con una consul yo le voy a decir k me averigue.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.