Nilz07

Who waiting for IR-1/Cr-1 Interview to be scheduled in London!!

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was just wondering who have had their case completed at NVC for IR-1 or CR-1 and now are waiting for interviews to be scheduled. Also does anyone have any idea on how long it takes for interviews to be scheduled at NVC?

Nilz

Hi,

My case was completed Nov. 6th and they still havent sent it to London yet, but my wife in the US called the NVC and they told her they will send the case during the 2nd week of Dec. at which point they will have scheduled an interview date, which will most likely be sometime in January (if we are lucky).

When was your case completed? and where are you planning on moving to?

-Ed

Hi,

My case was completed Nov. 6th and they still havent sent it to London yet, but my wife in the US called the NVC and they told her they will send the case during the 2nd week of Dec. at which point they will have scheduled an interview date, which will most likely be sometime in January (if we are lucky).

-Ed

My case was completed 29th Nov. I am planning to move to New Jersey where my wife lives at the moment initially, but have not decided where we both want to settle down in the long run.

Hope interview is scheduled for you soon!

Hi,

-Ed

My case was completed 29th Nov. I am planning to move to New Jersey where my wife lives at the moment initially, but have not decided where we both want to settle down in the long run.

How long have you been away from your wife? I'm coming up to about 7 months! I just can't believe they keep everyone apart for so long. You'd think they would try and speed up on the IR-1/CR-1's so we can actually live with our spouses.

Hi,

-Ed

How long have you been away from your wife? I'm coming up to about 7 months! I just can't believe they keep everyone apart for so long. You'd think they would try and speed up on the IR-1/CR-1's so we can actually live with our spouses.

Well we filed our I-130 on 29th Dec last year so its coming up to one year. My wife has visited me in May and Sept but only a week at a time. Its soo hard! I am just hoping I get an interview date soon!

Hi,

I just spoke to NVC and they scheduled my Interview for 11th Jan @ 8:00am. I am soooo happy!!!

Finally I see some light at the end of this loooooong tunnel!

Has anyone else tried calling NVC?

Hi,

I just spoke to NVC and they scheduled my Interview for 11th Jan @ 8:00am. I am soooo happy!!!

Finally I see some light at the end of this loooooong tunnel!

Has anyone else tried calling NVC?

Hey, I just called the NVC automated answerphone, and it was the same message ...case completed...etc..."

Then i came online and saw your message, and decided to call back and actually speak to someone, and turns out they have my interview scheduled for Fri. 18th Jan at 8am!!! so, a week after yours! Thanks for writing your previous message, cos i wouldn't have called them back otherwise, and now im the happiest person in the world (besides you of course...) lol.

Anyway, good luck at the interview!

and yes, there is now some light at the end of this horribly long tunnel! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::dance: :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.