Anne Madz

PLEASE HELP! AOS and FE tab are missing,not able to upload documents

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, my brother is having issue uploading AOS and FE documents on NVC portal. AOS And FE tab are missing. Even petitioner’s name was not there anymore. It was there last year, but when my brother uploaded new AOS and FE docs, it was gone. We’ve been asking for help at nvc public inquiry, but they always replied with the same answer,” please submit AOS and FE. We explained everything to them but we always recieve the same answer. How are we going to upload documents if we dont have access.
Anyone have the same issue? Please help, this is very stressful and frustrating. 
Thank you! 

Edited by Anne Madz
Mispelled

20 minutes ago, Anne Madz said:

Hi everyone, my brother is having issue uploading AOS and FE documents on NVC portal. AOS And FE tab are missing. Even petitioner’s name was not there anymore. It was there last year, but when my brother uploaded new AOS and FE docs, it was gone. We’ve been asking for help at nvc public inquiry, but they always replied with the same answer,” please submit AOS and FE. We explained everything to them but we always recieve the same answer. How are we going to upload documents if we dont have access.
Anyone have the same issue? Please help, this is very stressful and frustrating. 
Thank you! 

So your brother already uploaded the docs last year? Are they showing on there? If so, why is he trying to upload them again?

What type of application, who is the petitioner? What is his Priority Date?

Edited by appleblossom

1 hour ago, appleblossom said:

So your brother already uploaded the docs last year? Are they showing on there? If so, why is he trying to upload them again?

What type of application, who is the petitioner? What is his Priority Date?

• Yes. My brother have already uploaded AOS and financial evidence in 2020 but due to my dad passed away in 2021, ( he was the petitioner) we needed to apply for Humanitarian Reinstatement. After 2 years, it was approved. Last year 2023, NVC asked my brother to submit new substitute sponsor which is now my other brother and his wife. He submitted all the requested documents, AOS and FE from the substitute sponsor,
  • submitted last january of this year. Before submitting those docs, everything was there in the portal. Until last March 14 2024, when they reviewed it. They sent a message that my brother needs to upload AOS and FE. Though he already did it.   Now, we dont know how in the world to upload what they needed.   
    My brother is going through alot and now this is happening. 
  • anybody has the same issue? Any help and advice please. 
  • IMG_9600.thumb.jpeg.a49aff172d5553f03e8f709c932638a3.jpegIMG_9601.jpeg.3d866f95ef62d28d9b9276c336659b65.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.