19 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

On this website you have to try to create the consular appointment. When it asks you if you’ve done vac you select no, and when it asks what type of catergory you put IV EXPEDITE, at the end it will not let you continue but it will send them a notification. Which they respond to you in about 1-2 days. They send you a message approving you to continue and then you can resume and schedule your vac and consular appointment. Not sure if I explained it all correctly let me know if you understand more or less. You can also private message me and I can help further 

Thanks for the answer! i already made the VAC, i tried to have a emergency appointment they don't responded to me. can you tell me your experience. God blessed you

10 hours ago, PierreG said:

Thanks for the answer! i already made the VAC, i tried to have a emergency appointment they don't responded to me. can you tell me your experience. God blessed you

Call this number and they would be able to help you, explain to them you were approved for expedite. And they will help you further..+1 (809) 567-7775

In my case, I was approved for expedite 03/30/23. My case appeared as ready on the CEAC status check on 4/3/23. I was sent an email with username and password from ustraveldocs on 3/30 and I logged in and tried to create an appointment but when I got to the end of the process it said I needed to wait For approval from the administrator. I called the number above and they advised the same thing, that I needed to wait. I tried two more times to schedule on my own and I guess each time I tried I reset the wait time unfortunately which is why it took longer to get a response. On 4/13 received an email stating my request was approved and I could log back in to schedule my appointments. I called and scheduled vac first then the consular appointment. Hope this helps! The key when speaking to them is making sure you tell them you were approved for expedite!! Otherwise they tell you that you have to wait for an interview email. This is incorrect! 

3 hours ago, CALMONTE0830 said:

Call this number and they would be able to help you, explain to them you were approved for expedite. And they will help you further..+1 (809) 567-7775

In my case, I was approved for expedite 03/30/23. My case appeared as ready on the CEAC status check on 4/3/23. I was sent an email with username and password from ustraveldocs on 3/30 and I logged in and tried to create an appointment but when I got to the end of the process it said I needed to wait For approval from the administrator. I called the number above and they advised the same thing, that I needed to wait. I tried two more times to schedule on my own and I guess each time I tried I reset the wait time unfortunately which is why it took longer to get a response. On 4/13 received an email stating my request was approved and I could log back in to schedule my appointments. I called and scheduled vac first then the consular appointment. Hope this helps! The key when speaking to them is making sure you tell them you were approved for expedite!! Otherwise they tell you that you have to wait for an interview email. This is incorrect! 

Thank you man, for the time you took to write. i appreciate it, my case is the same with yours the difference my Wife is a LPR not a US citizen, i tried to call them they told me they only respond US Citizen, i email them they replied "

We are sorry to inform you that, in April, the priority dates for the F2A visa category retrogressed for the first time in many years. This means that, starting April 1, the Department of State cannot issue those applicants with priority dates on or after 20 SEP 2020. Those applicants with priority dates on or after 20 SEP 2020 will have to wait for their cases to become current on the Visa Bulletin before their visas can be scheduled and issued. The priority date of your visa is 29-May-2021. Please keep checking this website for updates https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin.html

ouffffff!!!!

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hey I know this post it’s old but I have a question cause my parents case expedited and I want to know how far Can you schedule the interview ? How many days you had till the interview ?? And how many days before your interview did you get the medical exam done ???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.