Glee

Administrative Processing after interview Santo Domingo

4 posts in this topic

Can someone please assist? My fiancé and I had our interview on July 6, 2016. Our case was approved but my fiancé forgot his medical exams and had to send it to the embassy the next day which he did. When we called the consulate they told us to check ceac.state.gov for the status of our case which says administrative processing. It said ready 3 days ago and then went back to administrative processing yesterday. Can someone please help and let me know how long it takes to receive the visa. I leave tomorrow bc I have to leave bc of cancer treatment and he's bummed he can't come w me right now. I was told if he had his medical exams papers that day he would've been had it. When I call they are not very helpful. Can he go to the embassy? Please help :(

It will go in AP prior to the visa issuance. Its normal congrats :D

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Thank you! But do you know how long before they issue the visa or who I can call that is helpful ? It's going on a month and no visa yet

See my friend was approved but she disnt need to drop anything off.

It always goes into ap when they are about to approve.

You can always call the national visa center and inquiere about the visa. You can also email the embassy.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.