19 posts in this topic

i provided all documents ... you know most of pakistani men they must passing through on AP... administrative processing

did ur inteerview approve ?

Edited by khankhanoo7

Your waiting till the day before :wow:

Hello all! I have everything i need(i guess.) I have followed the instructions. I intended to know if anything that isn't mentioned on the embassy checklist might help. So, i wasn't waiting until now to ask(and collect the documents.) I think i am prepared but wanted you all to let me know if anything extra mught help. Beth and Achraf, your comment is helpful. Thanks!

:thumbs: great thats good to hear last minute can cause problens if you leave something out

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: Timeline

I began dating my US based fiancé since April 2014, we got engaged 7 months later on my birthday, we were to live in Africa and begin a life together but she wasn't comfortable living in Africa Coz of the sun dust and she has a medi care that can't be used here in Africa, we filed for a k1 January 2016 and it was approved and my interview was schedule for 21th July 2016, I have all the documents, evidence, IRS, etc, I just want to know what my chances are, I'm 34 she's 57. Each day I make research and one more thing my son won't be traveling until a later date because there's an on going court case over the sole custody right to him, will he be attending the interview with me and have his medicals done too? Need your opinions and advise please. Thanks

Terry4Maria

They might switch you to a new topic on this one. First of all, I wish you luck at your interview. First thing is make sure you can provide as much documentation and evidence of your relationship. This will be the biggest item to worry about. Age and country can be a problem but the answer is the same if different country and no age gap. They want to know if the relationship is "real" or not and you have to prove it. You may end up with a very long AP or requests for additional evidence. Be prepared for a denial. About your son, I am not sure if he will be part of the interview or need a medical. You don't have custody of him and there is nothing you can do until you do. Someone else probably knows a better answer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.