13 posts in this topic

hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can help figuring out what I should do Or any suggestions, Case is ready For scheduling at the Dominican Consulate. now I am having trouble getting an appointment date I tried calling the 703 number and those people are clueless, :cry::ranting: one even suggested that nvc had my cita date to call them..I'm going crazy here can anyone tell me if they called or did it online and what exactly they did maybe i'm missing a step?? VIsa is already been paid for on 3/2/2015 either I'm getting a message online you are approaching maximum attempts please make a selection now but hence nothing comes up

Can I make the appointment her in us travels.docs then bring my fiancee the the interview printed receipts ?

Yes, if you are going to the medical with her because she will need them there. If not just email the appointment confirmation to her.

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Thank you, yesterday my fiancee in DR call the consultoriosdevisa to ask them,they told her she needs the appointment letter form consulate to bring to the exame the on line interview printed receipts not adequate?

is they said wow I'm confused please help

Thank you, yesterday my fiancee in DR call the consultoriosdevisa to ask them,they told her she needs the appointment letter form consulate to bring to the exame the on line interview printed receipts not adequate?

The confirmation sheet that you print onces you schedule your interview is good for the medical.

Whomever answered the phone didn't get the memo that Packet 4 is no longer mailed, so now the appointment letter is only obtained by printing it. The change is only a few weeks new so some people may not have been updated. Please don't wait for them to mail you something because they no longer do this and you and your fiancé will never get anywhere.

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

I was able to get an appointment I signed in at 1:55am and Bam March 19 at 8am was opened I have seen a few other members say at night time they have been getting more success maybe that's the trick it doesn't hurt to stay up one night..

The website is up and running again for scheduling, they cleared out the duplicate appointments that were causing the issues

7 months & 5 days

Thank you for the update Did you made the appointments at 1:55 am here in the US for your fiancee or has to be done in DR I know they check IP address for the ds-160 that's why fiancee has to do the signing don't know if appointment is the same

Thank you for the update Did you made the appointments at 1:55 am here in the US for your fiancee or has to be done in DR I know they check IP address for the ds-160 that's why fiancee has to do the signing don't know if appointment is the same

Yes I made it myself @ 1:55am Eastern time You can do it yourself the beneficiary is not required to do it.

• 4 months later...

Whomever answered the phone didn't get the memo that Packet 4 is no longer mailed, so now the appointment letter is only obtained by printing it. The change is only a few weeks new so some people may not have been updated. Please don't wait for them to mail you something because they no longer do this and you and your fiancé will never get anywhere.

Ok so Im a worry wart, So there is nothing that will be mailed to either of us? We just use the appointment for the OFC appointment, the medical and the interview?

Also can someone suggest a good to the point list of the items we need to provide at the interview? Everyone I've found is different and I want to be sure since we are both flying to DR for the interview. I want to have everything and not make any mistakes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.