mari09

Medical in the Dominican Republic

23 posts in this topic

Congratulations! Did he do his fingerprints? I'm still having problems, it still says case not found.

Thank you. Yes he did fingerprinting yesterday. I had the same problem our case said not found. But, I called vac and the schedule it over the phone and a few hours afterward the case came up on the web page. I held if fingerprint are not done through vac they will do on day of interview just a long wait.

Thank you. Yes he did fingerprinting yesterday. I had the same problem our case said not found. But, I called vac and the schedule it over the phone and a few hours afterward the case came up on the web page. I held if fingerprint are not done through vac they will do on day of interview just a long wait.

Girl I thought my i was stress free after dealing with NVC and now this. I called VAC and they told me I must call NVC and let them now that the case id is not found. I've been in hold now for 33 minutes with NVC. Don't know what to do. This process is given me too much grey hair. Lol

Girl I thought my i was stress free after dealing with NVC and now this. I called VAC and they told me I must call NVC and let them now that the case id is not found. I've been in hold now for 33 minutes with NVC. Don't know what to do. This process is given me too much grey hair. Lol[/q

This process has me traumatic. Im not sure how I havent gone into labor with all the anger NVC and our ex-attorney cause. Thank GOD we got approve for expedite. Now is the nerves with the interview I pray we all get out of this soon. If anything ur husband can get fingerprint on interview date. Vac is quicker a 10 mins thing my husband said.

Girl I thought my i was stress free after dealing with NVC and now this. I called VAC and they told me I must call NVC and let them now that the case id is not found. I've been in hold now for 33 minutes with NVC. Don't know what to do. This process is given me too much grey hair. Lol[/q

This process has me traumatic. Im not sure how I havent gone into labor with all the anger NVC and our ex-attorney cause. Thank GOD we got approve for expedite. Now is the nerves with the interview I pray we all get out of this soon. If anything ur husband can get fingerprint on interview date. Vac is quicker a 10 mins thing my husband said.

I know that's why I want him to get it done before interview. Hopefully I can get this taken care of tomorrow. Here I go again, sleepless night. Uff!! We're almost through. Gracias a Dios. Will keep u posted. Make sure your husband has your complete mailing address with zip code, passport, interview letter, passport pictures, case #, make sure he eats and let him even walk with the confirmation that the visa was paid. Good luck!

I'm still unable to make appt via online or phone. Question for you, when you did your husband's profile on VAC what category you chose IR1 or CR1? I know both categories are for spouse of a USC, but you can only choose one.

I'm still unable to make appt via online or phone. Question for you, when you did your husband's profile on VAC what category you chose IR1 or CR1? I know both categories are for spouse of a USC, but you can only choose one.

Hi, really? Did you get hold of nvc? Did they help? I choose CR1 on the vac profile.

I wasn't able to get through with NVC after being in hold for over an hour. VAC told me keep trying, be patient keep trying daily or call by Monday.

Ok, I also chose CR1. Thanks

Did your husband got through?

I wasn't able to get through with NVC after being in hold for over an hour. VAC told me keep trying, be patient keep trying daily or call by Monday.

Ok, I also chose CR1. Thanks

Did your husband got through?

Yes. My husband got medical done today and has to pick up on 2/20. Did you try emailing support-domminicanrepublic@ustraveldocs.com? I email them every other day and the answer in 24-48hrs. And I got an email from them that my profile for vac page was solved and later that day the case was there didnt show as case not found. Try that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.