hardrockangel

transfer case

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,does any body here that has experienced their case file transferred from another embassy to abu dhabi?. .I've been waiting for almost 2 months now..and still no update from them..waiting is really hard..so stressful ?

My birthday is coming..hope to hear some good news from them next week.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I dont know if you can help me in this.

I just need to ask did you send any email to US embassy Abu Dhabi for immigrant visa?

If Yes how long does they take to reply?

As my case category was IR1 and our case was approved for expedite processing and status shows ready but no email or any thing from embassy for interview letter.

I have already sent email to them 2 weeks back but still no reply.

Thanks

Hi,

I dont know if you can help me in this.

I just need to ask did you send any email to US embassy Abu Dhabi for immigrant visa?

If Yes how long does they take to reply?

As my case category was IR1 and our case was approved for expedite processing and status shows ready but no email or any thing from embassy for interview letter.

I have already sent email to them 2 weeks back but still no reply.

Thanks

Yeah im sending them email duting the transfer of my files..they used to reply on my email in a week. .just every after 2 weeks send them email to ask for the update..if they didn't reply on your email this week, try to send them email again on saturday..just give your case file..and your full name..goodluck

By the way they are sending the interview appointment to the petitioner only via email?

By the way they are sending the interview appointment to the petitioner only via email?

Yeah im sending them email duting the transfer of my files..they used to reply on my email in a week. .just every after 2 weeks send them email to ask for the update..if they didn't reply on your email this week, try to send them email again on saturday..just give your case file..and your full name..goodluck

thankyou for your prompt reply.

i have sent them email twice.last email was sent on 1st sept 2014.i dont know why are they not replying.

any ways thanks alot for your help.

thankyou for your prompt reply.

i have sent them email twice.last email was sent on 1st sept 2014.i dont know why are they not replying.

any ways thanks alot for your help.

Your're welcome, just wait for their reply..and then repeat the email after 2 weeks from the date you send the first one..it will come soon just put more and more patience???

Your're welcome, just wait for their reply..and then repeat the email after 2 weeks from the date you send the first one..it will come soon just put more and more patience???

Hi,

Finally i got my appointment.

I just have one confusion. i got an email.but its a letter kind of thing.on the bottom the interview date and time is mentioned.and on the email its mentioned that i should bring this letter with me.

But its not an attachment so i can download ita and print it.its in email.So what should i do?Did you receive the letter by post or email?

Hi,

Finally i got my appointment.

I just have one confusion. i got an email.but its a letter kind of thing.on the bottom the interview date and time is mentioned.and on the email its mentioned that i should bring this letter with me.

But its not an attachment so i can download ita and print it.its in email.So what should i do?Did you receive the letter by post or email?

My fiancé received email with pdf attachments of the appointment letter with the requirements and the list of the clinic, will you be able to send it to me by message so we can see, just cover your name and case number for security.

My fiancé received email with pdf attachments of the appointment letter with the requirements and the list of the clinic, will you be able to send it to me by message so we can see, just cover your name and case number for security.

Please look into the below email which my wife has received.

To: XXXXXX

Subject: FW:

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 11:59:37 +0000

American Embassy

P. O. BOX 4009

ABU DHABI

UAE

Date: 07 Sep 2014

Dear XXXXXX:

This office is ready to begin final processing of the immigrant visa applicant(s) named below in this case. We have scheduled an appointment for a visa interview in the Immigrant Visa section on the date printed below. This letter must be presented upon your arrival at this office on the appointment date.

Sincerely

Chief, Immigrant Visa Branch

Visa Appointment Medical Appointment

Date Time Date Time

28 SEP 2014 08:00

Case Number: xxxxxxx

Name (P) : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Preference Category: IR1 - xxxx

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

It must be the appointment letter..just bring the document will be needed..and try to contact the clinic and ask step by step for the said visa category. .

It must be the appointment letter..just bring the document will be needed..and try to contact the clinic and ask step by step for the said visa category. .

Yeh i will do the same. There will be no issue with the medical.

I am just worried will the embassy let me in on the interview date with this kind of appointment letter.

Coz there was no attachment in the email,they just copy and paste it on the email page.

Yeh i will do the same. There will be no issue with the medical.

I am just worried will the embassy let me in on the interview date with this kind of appointment letter.

Coz there was no attachment in the email,they just copy and paste it on the email page.

Maybe they have different format for appointment letter with every type of visa..congrats and good luck on your upcoming interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.