Melanie04

Interview list update

6 posts in this topic

I have sent them 2 emails asking about the same thing, Never get a serious answer. It is apparently NOT important to them. Maybe if enough people email them they will do it.

Edited by bob72601

I am the US Citizen

Journey to Citizenship for my spouse

Day 1    11-20-2017  Filed N-400 Online

Day 1    11-20-2017  NOA1 for N-400

Day 4    11-24-2017  NOA1 hardcopy arrived in the mail

Day 25  12-15-2017  Biometrics Appointment at Ft Smith, AR ASC

Day 104 03-02-2018 Notified Interview Letter Sent.

Day 151 04-18-2018 Interview at Fort Smith, AR 

Day 174 05-11-2018 Oath Ceremony at Fort Smith USCIS.

Day 1,370 - JOURNEY from K1 Visa to Oath of Citizenship is now COMPLETE!

The list will not change it has not since October you can call a branch of the NVC to see if your interview has been assigned I will get the number and post it I told Melanie04 a month ago how to get it. the list is a joke and will not help you and Melamie04 knows how I got my date and it was posted to her last month look at her old questions.

I have emailed them multiple time to ask them for my interview date.. . this waiting sucks.... i realllllly hope they update it soon ... I'm going to keep emailing them daily until they update.

How is that working out for you? Waiting suckssss, I completely understand.

Melanie04 per your timeline your date is in march?? Since you have your date, i wouldnt worry about the list

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.