fventura03

CR-1 Visa approved in El Salvador on April 16. Still haven't received it in mail.

6 posts in this topic

Maybe people in the future see this and are in the same dilemma. When they tell you it'll be delivered in 5-10 days, it probably won't be... We got the call today that the VISA is available for pickup, and that it's in San Salvador and not Usulutan, where we had told them.

It took them 20 days to get the VISA delivered to the Courier. At least we have it now, I am booking her flight for Saturday morning! :)

Thanks for sharing, good to know.

Congrats on the final steps to get home.

08/08/08 Married

11/22/11 Interview in San Salvador

11/29/11 Submitted I-601 waiver

04/16/12 Submitted expedite request

04/18/12 Expedite request approved

05/17/12 I-601 waiver approved

05/27/12 DH enters US as LPR

.png

Thank you, POE is tomorrow, can't wait. I got her on the first flight out of San Salvador to Washington. She'll be arriving at 230pm here, I wonder how long they will take with her finger prints and everything...

plane arrived at 230pm, we were on our way home at 430pm. she didn't understand what the Immigration Officer was asking her so she just kept saying yes. she must've said something right because she was on her way in less then 5 minutes.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Quick question for you, How did it take for you to get an interview date? I just got my final step completed from NVC and i called them last week on monday (7/02/2012) and they told me that my case was closed and my paper got sent over to El Salvador to get an interview. I am wondering what happens next and about how long does it take from this point on. Would you be able to help me?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.