Darrien&Lei

NO package for interview next week!!

5 posts in this topic

Will be going to ythe embassy on the 26 for the package that was never delivered... interview is on 2-2 12. Is there any way to get the medical exam done on the 26th. You have to have the appointment letter (which is in the package we never got) in order to get the exam done. It takes 2 weeks to get results they say. Can I get them quicker because of the embassy mishap.? I was told from the US side to tell them at the interview that I had to wait for the ten day period in order to get a replacement package. It was never delivered. any advice or thoughts is needed.

Filed: Timeline

Will be going to ythe embassy on the 26 for the package that was never delivered... interview is on 2-2 12. Is there any way to get the medical exam done on the 26th. You have to have the appointment letter (which is in the package we never got) in order to get the exam done. It takes 2 weeks to get results they say. Can I get them quicker because of the embassy mishap.? I was told from the US side to tell them at the interview that I had to wait for the ten day period in order to get a replacement package. It was never delivered. any advice or thoughts is needed.

I would contact the Immigrant Visa section of the DR Embassy as soon as possible.

http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/examination-vaccines-e.html

You should be fine although you're cutting it pretty close. Results should be ready within 1 week (just let them know your interview date.) Also, you will need 3 passport photos.

From Medical Website:

We are located at 254 Independence Avenue, corner of President Street Paseo and Calle Danae Vicini Burgos, Santo Domingo, DN (Gazcue). Patients received Monday through Friday from 7 to 11 am (children between 2 and 14 are not evaluated on Thursdays). The price of the exam is $ 180 USD for adults and $ 80 dollars for children under 15 years. The price of the vaccine depends on age, immunological history of the applicant and of the season (see the price of vaccines by age). The results are given from 7 AM until 1 PM the business day preceding the consular appointment.

http://www.consultoriosdevisa.com/index.html

Edited by MrTee12

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

You should be fine although you're cutting it pretty close. Results should be ready within 1 week (just let them know your interview date.) Also, you will need 3 passport photos.

From Medical Website:

We are located at 254 Independence Avenue, corner of President Street Paseo and Calle Danae Vicini Burgos, Santo Domingo, DN (Gazcue). Patients received Monday through Friday from 7 to 11 am (children between 2 and 14 are not evaluated on Thursdays). The price of the exam is $ 180 USD for adults and $ 80 dollars for children under 15 years. The price of the vaccine depends on age, immunological history of the applicant and of the season (see the price of vaccines by age). The results are given from 7 AM until 1 PM the business day preceding the consular appointment.

http://www.consultoriosdevisa.com/index.html

You are completely right! We got our package the day after my last post. I told her to go up there in the morning and tell them of their mistake and to check for message from the US side of things. I don't know what was said in that message but I do know I let them have it on this side of the water. I was pissed and the person on the phone that I paid $7 to talk to got a ear full. Anyway they told her to come back at 1 pm to pick up our package. Buy the next evening everything was complete exam and all picking up the results the day before the interview. I told them I will be there personally to get it. They was really nice about it and understood my problem. My poor baby got many shots, so she was not a happy camper. I will try and account for ever step of the interview for everyone. I have read ALOT of others reports and will add mine to it too.

You are completely right! We got our package the day after my last post. I told her to go up there in the morning and tell them of their mistake and to check for message from the US side of things. I don't know what was said in that message but I do know I let them have it on this side of the water. I was pissed and the person on the phone that I paid $7 to talk to got a ear full. Anyway they told her to come back at 1 pm to pick up our package. Buy the next evening everything was complete exam and all picking up the results the day before the interview. I told them I will be there personally to get it. They was really nice about it and understood my problem. My poor baby got many shots, so she was not a happy camper. I will try and account for ever step of the interview for everyone. I have read ALOT of others reports and will add mine to it too.

I'm happy to hear everything worked out. If have any other questions let me know. Best wishes.

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.