siddharth18

Any NVC CR1 Case Complete this Week?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Congratulations dya_rule!!! That's grate!! could you pleas tell me if the system has the same message or just that they have received your papers? Please tell me, I have heard the NVC system since last week and I have not talked to an operator because last time they told me I would have to wait until 6-8 weeks since June 8 when they received my papers.. please!! ask me!! When I get out of my work I am going to call, may be they make my day too!! :o

Please, answer my question.. thanks! ;)

Regards,

nikibee

Congratulations dya_rule!!! That's grate!! could you pleas tell me if the system has the same message or just that they have received your papers? Please tell me, I have heard the NVC system since last week and I have not talked to an operator because last time they told me I would have to wait until 6-8 weeks since June 8 when they received my papers.. please!! ask me!! When I get out of my work I am going to call, may be they make my day too!! :o

Please, answer my question.. thanks! ;)

Regards,

nikibee

the automated system hasnt updated, but i talked to operator TWICE, and been told that it has been completed, try calling NVC and talked to an operaotr im sure ur case has been completed, good luck!!!

Congratulations to all who have seen case complete.

We are also nearing the end of the NVC journey, my daughter returned the DS230 today, overnight by UPS, so hope to see it in the system next week. We had a small hiccup with the I-864 but they say they were returned to her for amendment on the 24th so hopefully she will recieve them either today or early next week and then they too can be returned.

Hoping that we hear Case complete around Mid July :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi day_rule!!! Tha was truth!!! The NVC has not update the automated system about my case on Thursday, but we called to an operator and my case was COMPLETE too!!! I am so happy!!! Thanks day_rule!!! :yes:

What is next now?? He told me, I have to wait for July 30th, and that day the papers would be at my country embassy!!!

Good luck all of you!!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.