HowieD

Filing address

3 posts in this topic

I am a bit confused about where to send the I-765.

At the top of the form it says if I live in Georgia then I am supposed to send it to:

U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services

PO Box 805887

Chicago, IL

60680-4120

Yet later down it says if i live in Georgia that I am supposed to send it to:

USCIS TSC

PO Box 851041

Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

I have already filed for the AOS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Howard and Aoy

Even more confusing now... I called USCIS and their recording said that if I have already filed the AOS to send my I-765 form to the place that sent me the NOA for the AOS.

It came from Missouri but says that they are transferring my AOS application to California. So, do I send it to the street address in California or the post box address?

I want to strangle someone. :angry:

-------------------------------------------------

At the top of the form it says if I live in Georgia then I am supposed to send it to:

PO Box 805887

Chicago, IL

60680-4120

USCIS TSC

PO Box 851041

Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

Thanks

Howard and Aoy

Oh good Lord,

I finally got a human on the phone and they said that it should be sent to the Chicago lock box!

U-F-B! :wacko::blink:

uscis

po box 805887

chicago

60680-4120

Hope this helps someone else that gets stuck.

Howard and Aoy

----------------------------------------------------

Even more confusing now... I called USCIS and their recording said that if I have already filed the AOS to send my I-765 form to the place that sent me the NOA for the AOS.

It came from Missouri but says that they are transferring my AOS application to California. So, do I send it to the street address in California or the post box address?

I want to strangle someone. :angry:

-------------------------------------------------

PO Box 805887

Chicago, IL

60680-4120

USCIS TSC

PO Box 851041

Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

Thanks

Howard and Aoy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.