July 1, 2004 - Met online
March 4, 2005 - Met first time in Merrillville, IN (half way for both)
March 15, 2005
- Drove to Hudson, WI to visit Angela and kids
- got info together to start Visa
- left March 31, 2005
May 2, 2005
- flew to visit Angela, left May 7
- picked out wedding ring (damn it looked good on her)
- waiting for her copy of her birth certificate still to send in I-129
- have additional evidence of having met
July 1, 2005
- flying to visit Angela on our first anniversary.
- delay in getting I -129 sent due to lengthy delay in getting copy of her birth certificate.
March 29, 2006
- mailed I-129F package to Nebraska
March 31, 2006
- confirmed package delivered by USPS
April 3, 2006
April 7, 2006
- NOA1 notice received in mail
June 6, 2006
-NOA1.5 Transfer Notice - for some reason the case has been transferred to California even though all the sites still designate Nebraska as being the office for Wisconsin. So after waiting 2 months for the NOA2, we will have to wait another 2 months for it.
July 3, 2006 - RFE received from California. Supplement to I-129F to be filled out and returned. Good news is that California has the forms.