jyaku

Always beware the long con.. murder for hire by thai wife in texas

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

http://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneycouriergazette/news/affidavit-gives-details-on-mckinney-murder-for-hire-conspiracy/article_bdff85b0-d1a4-11e4-938f-470a568ea25c.html

We all know of the short con's.. something in your drink, or something but this is often not talked about..

Clearly the woman if she was not happy could have filed for divorce and taken her husband to the cleaners for half, but she did it the thai way. There's quite a few horror stories about farangs in Thailand commiting suicide by stabbing themselves 20 times or doing a bungee jump off a high rise without a bungee.

This could be speculation and the thai's would normally say she married a bad guy but looking at the facts: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/03/details-emerge-behind-arrests-made-in-mckinney-murder-for-hire-plot.html/

the facts add up to:

Wife not caring for bloodied husband

Wife refusing to go to his room to check if he's still alive

Wife deleting texts to boyfriend

Wife deleting text to daughter saying she couldn't come home right now

Wife having an affair

Wife having the boyfriend pay a hitman

Hitman having been caught with pictures and address and description of the victim.

Basically she did it the thai bargirl way but In America that's Murder in the 1st degree.

I think any 12 jurors can't find her innocent seeing the evidence.

But in Thailand that's farang commiting suicide. And the police wouldn't charge her with anything. She probably thought American detectives are as stupid as the BiB.

Lady did the crime in the wrong place. Shoulda stayed home.

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Suspects Pokai & Brockway pictured with Richard Moore. Facebook photo January 2014.

Very strange. Re-posted to Facebook on March 4.

2 days before his funeral and a week before the arrests.

post-167134-0-31855800-1427570438_thumb.jpg

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

Even more details: http://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneycouriergazette/news/affidavit-gives-details-on-mckinney-murder-for-hire-conspiracy/article_bdff85b0-d1a4-11e4-938f-470a568ea25c.html

There were also no signs of forced entry.

Husband had a life insurance policy worth about $1 million.

Pokai admitted she and Moore were having “significant marital problems,” in part stemming from Moore having an affair with another woman in Thailand

Discussions with Moore’s biological daughters and ex-wife told a different story of his marriage.

Both daughters told detectives Moore believed Pokai was having an affair with Brockway, 31.

Bite marks on Moore had come from Pokai, who was “mentally and physically abusive” toward Moore according to daughter.

Extracted data from Rosser’s (hitman's) cell phone revealed Google searches on firearm suppressors for .22-caliber guns, the killing distance of a .22-caliber long rifle, and the best way to quiet a .22-caliber long rifle. Detectives also found calls and messages between Rosser and Brockway beginning around 8 a.m. the day of Moore’s death. Text messages discussed whether Pokai was going to get out of the house and whether schools would close early – they coincided with Pokai’s text to her oldest daughter at 11:05 a.m. stating she must stay at school.

During a search of the hitman's home, detectives recovered a document with Moore’s name, address and vehicles owned, as well as three photographs of Moore. Police also found clothing “that appeared to have blood splatter or other biological fluids present,”

http://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneycouriergazette/news/affidavit-gives-details-on-mckinney-murder-for-hire-conspiracy/article_bdff85b0-d1a4-11e4-938f-470a568ea25c.html

We all know of the short con's.. something in your drink, or something but this is often not talked about..

Clearly the woman if she was not happy could have filed for divorce and taken her husband to the cleaners for half, but she did it the thai way. There's quite a few horror stories about farangs in Thailand commiting suicide by stabbing themselves 20 times or doing a bungee jump off a high rise without a bungee.

This could be speculation and the thai's would normally say she married a bad guy but looking at the facts: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/03/details-emerge-behind-arrests-made-in-mckinney-murder-for-hire-plot.html/

the facts add up to:

Wife not caring for bloodied husband

Wife refusing to go to his room to check if he's still alive

Wife deleting texts to boyfriend

Wife deleting text to daughter saying she couldn't come home right now

Wife having an affair

Wife having the boyfriend pay a hitman

Hitman having been caught with pictures and address and description of the victim.

Basically she did it the thai bargirl way but In America that's Murder in the 1st degree.

I think any 12 jurors can't find her innocent seeing the evidence.

But in Thailand that's farang commiting suicide. And the police wouldn't charge her with anything. She probably thought American detectives are as stupid as the BiB.

Lady did the crime in the wrong place. Shoulda stayed home.

Interesting read but not sure it's very helpful posted here.

Sounds more like "the Texas way" than the"Thai way". This could've been a female from any ethnic group. How do we know she was a bargirl?

Too much speculation.

How long had she been in the US? What kind of visa? How long in the US illegally?

Way too much missing data to draw conclusions.

What's the point here? Have a bodyguard at all times after you marry a Thai?

We all know you need to be wary whenever money can motivate bad people, but I think this could just as likely happen with a US citizen spouse.

Still interesting but probably more appropriate to post elsewhere.

Still interesting but probably more appropriate to post elsewhere.

Is that similar to tobacco companies saying for 40 years cigarettes are not injurious to your health.

My point was, you can do what you want to do, just consider all the sides and risks first.

• 6 months later...

Apparently this was a very long con..

GOOGLE picked up photos suspects Pokai & Brockway photographed together in Bangkok, November 2013.

Richard Moore was murdered in February 2015.

This might be capital murder.

post-247330-0-73412400-1446424619_thumb.

Texas does not officially use the term "first degree murder" which can sometimes be a little bit confusing. Instead, the equivalent in Texas is known as "capital murder," which is murder for which a perpetrator can get a sentence of capital punishment. To convict a defendant of capital murder, prosecutors must be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that:

• The defendant intentionally and knowingly caused the death of another person;
  • The defendant intended to cause serious bodily injury and committed an act that was clearly dangerous to human life and this act caused the death of an individual; or
  • The defendant committed or attempted to commit a felony (other than manslaughter) and in performing that felony, committed an act that was clearly dangerous to human life and this act caused the death of an individual.

In addition to the above criteria, in order for the charge to be capital murder, as opposed to just "murder' in Texas, one of the following must apply:

• The victim is a peace officer or fireman who was acting under lawful duty at the time of the crime;
  • The defendant intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat;
  • The defendant is paid to commit murder or pays someone else to commit murder;
  • The defendant commits the crime while trying to escape from a penal institution;
  • The defendant murders another person while in jail
  • The defendant murders more than one person
  • The defendant murders a child younger than six years of age
  • The defendant murders someone in retaliation for or on account of the service of a member of the judiciary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.