45 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i'm the beneficiary. We filed 7/31/2015, so I consider that we are also a August filers. Anyway, we haven't received any news yet. But, what I really wanna ask are.. What are the requirements for the beneficiary who's living in Dubai right now? I am a Filipina, but residing and working now in Dubai. We are both 22yrs of age, any idea how many percentage we can get? by filing this while im here in Dubai and she's in New York

I don't now anything about this, we havent consulted a lawyer and we just read and follow the instructions in I-129F.

Please I badly needed your advise guys, for us to overcome this and be together without being in a Long Distance Relationship. :'( i know you guys could relate on this.

P.S. we are filing K1 visa and we're having a Same Sex Marriage.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need NBI clearance,birthcertificate,dubai police clearance..those you need to prepare once your petition is approve,other requirements is from your fiance,once your approved petition already reach Abu dhabi usem they will send a list of requirements you need to prepare and bring during your interview..

You need NBI clearance,birthcertificate,dubai police clearance..those you need to prepare once your petition is approve,other requirements is from your fiance,once your approved petition already reach Abu dhabi usem they will send a list of requirements you need to prepare and bring during your interview..

Ooh, i thought they would not be needing the NBI coz i will get the Dubai police clearance. Perhaps, i am wrong. I have my expired Local NBI (not the color green), should I renew it? Do you know how long if I renew it here? So, the interview would be in Abu Dhabi? I thought it will be held here in Dubai US embassy. Anyway, thank you for answering my queries, i appreciate it. God Bless!

Ooh, i thought they would not be needing the NBI coz i will get the Dubai police clearance. Perhaps, i am wrong. I have my expired Local NBI (not the color green), should I renew it? Do you know how long if I renew it here? So, the interview would be in Abu Dhabi? I thought it will be held here in Dubai US embassy. Anyway, thank you for answering my queries, i appreciate it. God Bless!

You need NBI which is for abroad,thats the green one,and yes interview for k1 will take place in abu dhabi usem,..you better start to apply for your nbi because it takes a while to get it,go to our consulate in dubai and ask for mbi application form,they will tell you what to do..goodluck

You need NBI which is for abroad,thats the green one,and yes interview for k1 will take place in abu dhabi usem,..you better start to apply for your nbi because it takes a while to get it,go to our consulate in dubai and ask for mbi application form,they will tell you what to do..goodluck

Thank you very much! will process it soonest. By the way, about vaccination and other medical requirements should I start taking them or I need to wait for the request first? And lastly, is there any required documents to get Dubai Police Clearance or just the emirates i.d.?

Thank you very much! will process it soonest. By the way, about vaccination and other medical requirements should I start taking them or I need to wait for the request first? And lastly, is there any required documents to get Dubai Police Clearance or just the emirates i.d.?

For medical you have to wait for your appoinment letter,then 1 week prior to your interview sched your medical,for dubai police clearance I don't have any idea,because my employer got one for me,i think they need your finger prints too..you can visit any dubai police headquarters to inquire

For medical you have to wait for your appoinment letter,then 1 week prior to your interview sched your medical,for dubai police clearance I don't have any idea,because my employer got one for me,i think they need your finger prints too..you can visit any dubai police headquarters to inquire

You are truly a big help, Well appreciated. Thank you very much! May God continue to bless you :)

Btw, is there any other documents you'd brought when you were having your interview? You know just in case, so I could prepare it ahead of time.

Btw, is there any other documents you'd brought when you were having your interview? You know just in case, so I could prepare it ahead of time.

All you need to prepare is your NBI,Dubai police clearance ang your bc..the other requirements is the affidavit of support and some supporting document from your fiance,thats why you have to wait for the appointment letter to determine all the requirements you need..

All you need to prepare is your NBI,Dubai police clearance ang your bc..the other requirements is the affidavit of support and some supporting document from your fiance,thats why you have to wait for the appointment letter to determine all the requirements you need..

Could you please give me an example on that supporting documents from my fiance? Alright then :) got good news earlier we received an approval notice and they've already processing it :)

We're having a problem for the Affidavit of support, she's still under her mom's but the thing is that in this petition her father will be the sponsor. What shall we do ma'am?

• 1 month later...

Hi! Its me again. Just so you know I'm set to have a K1 interview already :) May I know if i need to fill up a DS-160 form? Then, proceed to the other website they have given me to apply for the visa interview. I am a bit confused and nervous :(

yes you need to fill up the DS-160 form, submit then print the confirmation. Then proceed to the website they have given and schedule for an interview. But before you can schedule for interview the system will tell you to pay for a fee. How much and where to pay is on the instruction page that they will ask you to print.

i hope it helps

yes you need to fill up the DS-160 form, submit then print the confirmation. Then proceed to the website they have given and schedule for an interview. But before you can schedule for interview the system will tell you to pay for a fee. How much and where to pay is on the instruction page that they will ask you to print.

i hope it helps

Thank you! Much appreciated! Btw, DS-160 form is an online application,right? so after filling it up, it can stay for awhile or after doing that I should make an appointment right away? Because, I haven't received yet some original documents from my fiance and while waiting i'm doing mine as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.