Lindsey/Arturo

Juarez information window- packet 3.

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Has anyone been successful in having their Packet 3 letter printed at the information window at the Juarez consulate? My fiance travels to Juarez tomorrow for his interview/appointments and we still haven't received Packet 3 after waiting a month. I thought it would be here by now. I've been told it is possible to print it there but haven't had anyone tell me their direct experience in having it printed.

Hearing something would really settle our nerves!

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well just to update this since it seems like nobody really knows or something, they did print it at the window. However, they printed it apprehensivly. They first told my fiance he needed to wait to recieve it in the mail and that they couldnt print it there. My fiance pleaded that he couldnt because he had his appointments the following days. The man at the window thought about it for a minute and then printed it. Not sure if were were simply blessed or if they always will, although they say they can at first.

Take your CDJ case number. With my fiances name he said he didnt see information about our case, but my fiance told him the CDJ number and he was able to access it.

I guess I wouldnt advise people to go this route, but we had been waiting a month to recieve packet 3 and still had not got it. It would have added so much time to the process if we had waited for one of us to recieve the letter before scheduling the appointments.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.