AR&CB

Is This NOA2????

29 posts in this topic

I been NOA1 since 10/24/2014 and the USCIS site has been displaying the error message ever since they updated, and just 5 minutes ago I checked and got the following message;

On November 20, 2014, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC*******. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by December 20, 2014, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Would this happen to mean my case is NOA2? My case was handled at Texas Service Center.

THANK YOU!!!

Shall I wait for the approval notice in the mail before I change my timeline...?

Go ahead and change it now so that others with the same service center will have updated processing estimates too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

yes will do and thanks again for the confirm...

It took less than a month from the time you sent your application to the point of approval?

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

It took less than a month from the time you sent your application to the point of approval?

I didn't think it was possible especially that the service center handling my petition is Texas.

Timeline

I didn't think it was possible especially that the service center handling my petition is Texas.

Congrats! I guess I should be hopeful. Maybe USCIS made a mistake and you are actually at the CSC.

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

WOW ! congratulations ! that was super fast and I wonder once more under which criterias are they handling all the I-129f petitions ? for ours they needed 7 MONTHS !

Timeline

Are you military?

Timeline

No I never have been in the armed forces.....

excellent. any time that someone from the TSC gets out of that mess I am truly happy. Let's see if the timetable on processing reverses between the CSC and TSC.

:D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.