Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

AHHHHHHH Mari,

I have happy tears for you!!!

I was just mentioning to Michael yesterday that I can't imagine how hard it is for couples who are going through this process that live miles away from each other! I am spoiled ...maybe just lucky that I get to see Michael evey month and in fact am with him in MN for a few weeks. I truly get tingles when I read about you and Kadir...I will be sooooo happy to read that you got your NOA2...I see you are moving up the line on Igor's list!!!

Here is praying for some visual skype time with your Kadir!!!

Have a great day everyone,

Lise

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Amazing news, Mari!!!!! So so so so happy for you xoxo you're so strong!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Not a single approval from Wednesday or Thursday from CSC? Seriously?

I'm so close I can taste it. I'm thinking about sending them a cake with all of our case numbers airbrushed on it. The trick is, if they want that piece of cake, they have to process that case number :devil:

Anyone with me on this?

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@Mari I'm so happy to see you happy with that good news! :) You are much much stronger than me, I can tell you that!

@Bec haha great idea! I know that would definitely work on me :P

I am trying to plan a trip for very soon to go spend a month with Blake - I've been getting some disappointing news on other fronts so I have nothing to do here in Canada until early June when its estimated I'll get my NOA2. I hope I get a good officer at the border, since I was there pretty recently. Oh well. I know I am very lucky to get to do this, I'm very excited that I may get to go 'home' soon for awhile, although saying goodbye to Blake again will be hard.

OH! I just saw that someone from November was just approved from VSC! Their NOA1 date is Nov 4. How exciting

Edited by Christine + Blake

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

@ Shawn, Lise, Diz, Christine, Decemberites, et.al:

:star: Thank you Ladies & Gents for such kind thoughts and words. In all honesty, I do not think I could stand our (K & Me) situation apart if I didn't have all of you keeping me company. I really cannot tell you how grateful I am for all of you Decemberites. There is such a postive force in this Thread that really incorporates all of our lives together uniquely. What is so astounding is that all of us have multi-dimensional strengths here and we share them together and have fun with it. I was reviewing & researching (because I am a 'trendy-nerdy girl" yanno) and found that we have such a variety of interactions among us I really feel it is the glue that holds us together because I haven't seen another group so cohesive such as ours. Maybe I am a little biased because of the sagacious friends here; it's truely unique amongst the forums (imho... lol, its what I see).

As for the time we have together, just as I had mentioned about not taking anything or anyone for granted I very much honor our relationships. I think the ten minutes of time I had with K on cam yesterday before the cam went black was as surreal as it could get. As if we were suspended in time for a hot minute and then poof! I cannot even begin to explain the emotional roller coaster I was experiencing because when that excitement was over? I felt like I just left him at the airport again! A very much needed experience to see him and a very sore reminder that every moment we get to spend together is precious in and of itself. Yes, even when we have a 'discussion' [ and I repeatedly say, "please get this for your interview K..." ]. The 5+ mos he and I must wait for that NOA2 is short lived and pales in comparison to the time of surprise when I finally saw him on a cam. It's really ironic... what is that saying? "Madness... an ironic fate for such a clear thinker." lol... that is what this VJ is for me!

@ Bec: Woman! I am telling on you for exposing me to that darn Starbucks Red Velvet Cake! LOL Do you know I look at that place (across the street) and often stare through their glass windows, only to find myself focussed on the case with the little red cakes?! HELLO? It's like that moment of truth and my heart's desire is for something sweet and it isn't my groom at that moment! I have to keep telling myself,"I am going to yoga and I will concentrate on being limitless ...little red cakes are an illusion."

AND NOW, this morning... you post an offer to BAKE A CAKE with our ID #'s ... omg.. hallllllllp meeeeee.... and make it big enough to offer it to the CSC!? :rofl: I have to say I love it but we must do one for VSC too and... I will help you with the decor because we can also send subconcious messages to them like, "HURRY UP and APPROVE US" --- we can hide it in the Mehndi Henna Design! LOL LOL sneaky geeky meeee!

OK, I must do laundry and make my yoga clothes fresh as I will be "spinning my chakras and aligning my Kundalini" today!

Love you all super duper BIG GIANT like! :luv:

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Heyyy boys and girls!!!

Sorry I have been so inactive here! I have been really busy these past 2 weeks after coming home from New York on the 3rd. I got a promotion at work!

New story for you!

As you all know I have gotten everything that I need from Sweden in regards to the interview, but i also needed a police certificate from Ireland! Oh boy..

I phoned the Police station headquarters and told them my situation, they redirected me to another number. I thanked them and hung up and tried to call the number given to me.. no answer so i google the number and as it turns out its the number to a volunteer center ?!?!?!

I call them back and told them once again what i needed. once they understood what i was after they just told me to come down to the station with my passport and proof of address.

Once down at the station i had to stay in line for 45 minutes! Once i got to talk to the officer he told me that they don't do that there and gave me a new number to call..

I leave the queue and go outside, getting ready to jump on the cab back home while i call the new number given to me... i dialed the number and it doesnt exist.

I re-call the station and a very nice lady picks up. i explain to her what i need and she tells me that they do that in the station, but i need to bring an envelope and a stamp !!!!!!!!

so i had to go to the nearest post office "took me 30 mins to walk." buy the envelope and stamp and went back..

went back in line and once it was my turn again "I DIDN'T GET THE SAME OFFICER THIS TIME" I tell him once again what i need..

He says oh yes here you go, fill out these two forms please.. and that was it. i filled them out, he took a copy of my passport and kept my proof of address and said that it will take a couple of weeks..

all in all took me 2 ½ hours!!! SUCH A MESS!!!

Anyway I noticed that vermont is picking up speed. that's great!

PS. Mari, I'm sorry to say this but.. I DON'T COOK!!!! SORRY haha i don't have a recipe for you guys!! :(

I hope my spirit is enough for now!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Vermont working faster and faster wooohooo , we are getting closer to the end of this way.

@ MariI keep my fingers crossed for you. I can't imagine life without Skype, we use it 24 hours a day. So for me, Mari're super strong and full of joy girl...goofy.gif

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Oh Mari...i dunno how you do it really! I talk to my fiance almost everyday on skype and I cant imagine not seeing his face for so long. I am really happy for you.

I'm getting really excited. this is the month that most of us would be getting our approvals (i really hope so). I love the energy of the folks here and I think i would be great if we all went through AOS together and stuff...and pictures of the weddings and future decemberites babies!

I am interested to find out actually, if we all dont mind sharing...how you met your other half, and how he proposed!

My story is I was on a work exchange program for a month at the US office where my fiance worked at. In fact, my boss told me before i left, "dont fall in love" jokingly and many of my friends said i will find someone there, and my famous last words were, "No way..i dont like american boys. i like asian boys". After the month was over, we had a great time together, he drove me to the airport that morning, and i honestly didnt know if the relationship would become a real one..coz it just seem crazy coz we lived so far apart. He drove past a wedding fiar billboard and he looked at me and said, "You are the girl i'm going to marry. I am not letting you go. I'm going to check out the wedding fair after I drop you off at the airport" (he claims the wedding fair comment was a joke).

fast forward 2 years later, he proposed to me on a beach in Thailand, under the moonlight, on one knee. the ring box even had its own light! he had this long speech which i dont really remember what exactly he said (neither was he..he was super nervous)... and...here i am today!

Timeline

Heyyy boys and girls!!!

Sorry I have been so inactive here! I have been really busy these past 2 weeks after coming home from New York on the 3rd. I got a promotion at work!

PS. Mari, I'm sorry to say this but.. I DON'T COOK!!!! SORRY haha i don't have a recipe for you guys!! :(

I hope my spirit is enough for now!

Congratulations on the NEW JOB!!!!! Wow wee that is something else! You have to be

Dynamite,Boom-Boom,Girlie!! They are lucky to have you!

@Recipe: Can't you ask your Mom for a Swedish one? ... Thank you in advance! :rofl:

Vermont working faster and faster wooohooo , we are getting closer to the end of this way.

@ MariI keep my fingers crossed for you. I can't imagine life without Skype, we use it 24 hours a day. So for me, Mari're super strong and full of joy girl...goofy.gif

I am strong because I have all of you to hang with! Besides, isolation isn't a good thing until woman has PMS! lol lol lol... Speaking of...

MRS DIPU! (BEC) : Do you know what you caused in San Francisco? A full blown spaz attack, as my eyes could no longer stand the pain and I WENT TO GET RED VELVET CUPCAKES TODAY! I went to the Bakery and asked for them. They told me they didn't have any. It must have been the look on my face because the lady baker said very bright and cheery-like, "If you wait 5 mins, I'll go make you a DOZEN" ... omg... Then I had to go and add, "Could you be sure to put on a lot of Creme Cheese Fosting?" Five minutes later, she returns with a beautiful dozen of little red cakes with big tall white fluffy hats of fosting! I about cried more than I did when I saw K yesterday! LOL LOL J/K. And then, she said, wait a minute ... she came back with EXTRA frosting for me "in case ..." So Thank you REBECCA DIPU for sharing that little bit of info for me as now I am probably going to have to squeeze into my yoga pants! :P

Oh Mari...i dunno how you do it really! I talk to my fiance almost everyday on skype and I cant imagine not seeing his face for so long. I am really happy for you.

I'm getting really excited. this is the month that most of us would be getting our approvals (i really hope so). I love the energy of the folks here and I think i would be great if we all went through AOS together and stuff...and pictures of the weddings and future decemberites babies!

I am interested to find out actually, if we all dont mind sharing...how you met your other half, and how he proposed!

My story is I was on a work exchange program for a month at the US office where my fiance worked at. In fact, my boss told me before i left, "dont fall in love" jokingly and many of my friends said i will find someone there, and my famous last words were, "No way..i dont like american boys. i like asian boys". After the month was over, we had a great time together, he drove me to the airport that morning, and i honestly didnt know if the relationship would become a real one..coz it just seem crazy coz we lived so far apart. He drove past a wedding fiar billboard and he looked at me and said, "You are the girl i'm going to marry. I am not letting you go. I'm going to check out the wedding fair after I drop you off at the airport" (he claims the wedding fair comment was a joke).

fast forward 2 years later, he proposed to me on a beach in Thailand, under the moonlight, on one knee. the ring box even had its own light! he had this long speech which i dont really remember what exactly he said (neither was he..he was super nervous)... and...here i am today!

I love your love story! Are you going to have a family "rehearsal wedding' over there before you marry here too? Are you going to bring some of your traditions to your wedding here?

Love to you all,

Mari

PS: Gyselle... recipe.

Filed: Timeline

WOW!!! At Last VSC is on it's way to Chill Up!!!

I felt so glad looking at VSC's Performance. According to igor's data list follows are the approved NOA2 list for last Two Week

1. Week 2011-04-11 to 2011-04-15 CSC No of NOA2 19 VSC NO of NOA2 46

2. Week 2011-04-04 to 2011-04-10 CSC No of NOA2 40 VSC No of NOA1 56

And VSC are Working on October and November filer's petition.

Just Pray hard guys.We December Filer's Are Next!!!!!. lol. :dance:

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;96/st/20111220/e//dt/7/k/2916/event.png[/image]

[/link]

Filed: Timeline

Hi to All December Filer's. I wasn't able to figure out how to add post on December filer's topic until Mari told me so. I have just got some amazing news for all you guys. According to Igor's list following's are the mind blowing performance of VSC for Last Two Weeks.

According to igor's data list follows are the approved NOA2 list for last Two Weeks

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;96/st/20111220/e//dt/7/k/2916/event.png[/image]

[/link]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I love to read such positive posts as your.I hope that soon our dreams will come true... and soon I will be his Wife wub.gif

Vermont , Vermont wooohooo...

Hi to All December Filer's. I wasn't able to figure out how to add post on December filer's topic until Mari told me so. I have just got some amazing news for all you guys. According to Igor's list following's are the mind blowing performance of VSC for Last Two Weeks.

According to igor's data list follows are the approved NOA2 list for last Two Weeks

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, that's such great news about Vermont speeding up like that! Keep up the good work, Vermont workers!! Although with Vermont speeding up, I'm second guessing going on my trip to Atlanta - what if my approval gets here before I get back! hahah.

I need to see about going to get my police check, maybe I will do that this week.

Oh I am so mixed up lately, what to do what to do! My head is just a mess! Thank goodness I have all you to keep me at least partially sane :)

event.png

Timeline

Christine,

You know you might just make that Sept 11th wedding date if VSC keeps it on like this. Any chance you of you changing it back if all goes well and you're here by summer for POE? :whistle:

Just a thought....

Where's everybody been all day?

Love ya,

Mari

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.