elicearea

2010 HHS poverty guidelines

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi guys, again :) I thought you might be interested...I had another topic about electronic filing to replace DS-230 but it was not posted, so..if the moderators allow this link you might want to check out the new poverty guidelines for 2010. God bless you

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/pdf/2010-19129.pdf

12jbd086k.png

Approved 12.18.2012!! (after 13 months and 4 days)

Hi guys, again :) I thought you might be interested...I had another topic about electronic filing to replace DS-230 but it was not posted, so..if the moderators allow this link you might want to check out the new poverty guidelines for 2010. God bless you

thanks! :thumbs:

Our Love Story's 1st page: June 15, 2008

K 1: 98 days!
May 11 - August 17, 2010 APPROVED!!!
POE: September 14, 2010 Chicago, IL
Wedding Day: September 22, 2010

AOS from K1: 96 days!
November 19, 2010 - February 24, 2011 APPROVED!!!
November 19, 2010: AOS, EAD & AP applications mailed
December 20, 2010: Biometrics (day 31)
January 18, 2011: case transfered to CSC (day 60)
February 10, 2011: EAD & AP approved! (day 83)
February 24, 2011: GC production ordered! (day 96)

Removing conditions: 5 months and 30 days!
December 6, 2012: package mailed
December 10, 2012: NOA 1 (day 4)

June, 5, 2013: APPROVED!!!

June, 10 2013: 10 yr GC received

event.png

an1cHsW0g410610MjAwMTU1bHwyNTY0MzkxbGF8d

Timeline

oh, I forgot to put the link from the Department of HHS for you to check it out:

http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/10poverty.shtml

12jbd086k.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

oh, I forgot to put the link from the Department of HHS for you to check it out:

http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/10poverty.shtml

hy my name is Claudia

I have a question and hope you can help me.About the poverty guidelines, we are 3 members in our family do we need to have 3 times the amount of money that is in poverty guidelines or just the amount of 18310$ that is there

hope you can get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you

Timeline

hy my name is Claudia

I have a question and hope you can help me.About the poverty guidelines, we are 3 members in our family do we need to have 3 times the amount of money that is in poverty guidelines or just the amount of 18310$ that is there

Hi, Claudia :) as far as I know you'll need only the amount that is listed for a household of three - 18310$. I'm sure that other posters more experienced than me will correct me if I'm wrong :D

12jbd086k.png

Timeline

Hi, Claudia :) as far as I know you'll need only the amount that is listed for a household of three - 18310$. I'm sure that other posters more experienced than me will correct me if I'm wrong :D

thank you very much,i was asking because at the embassy they told us we need 3 times that amount and that seemed to much.and since you replied i would like to ask something else.What in NOA1 and NOA2?Because we filed the I-130 on the 14th of july but i didn't receive such a thing

thank you

Timeline

Claudia, I'm not sure how long it takes to receive NOA1, I think you should of received it by now, maybe someone else can help you with that, I haven't started the process yet...As far as what they told you at the embassy, I can't tell you why they said that, maybe your income wasn't sufficient, I don't know...

12jbd086k.png

thank you very much,i was asking because at the embassy they told us we need 3 times that amount and that seemed to much.and since you replied i would like to ask something else.What in NOA1 and NOA2?Because we filed the I-130 on the 14th of july but i didn't receive such a thing

thank you

Buna Claudia,

In primul rand, completeaza-ti timeline-ul pentru ca asa iti putem da sfaturi aplicate direct pe cazul tau si ii ajuti si pe cei ce vin din urma.

NOA1 este Notice of action prin care te anunta ca USCIS a primit cazul tau. In mod normal vine prin posta cam la 1-2 saptamani dupa ce ai aplicat (dar s-a intamplat sa dureze si 1 luna)

NOA2 este Notice of Approval prin care te anunta ca petitia voastra a fost acceptata si se trece la urmatorul stadiu. Pentru informatii detaliate, verifica Guides pe task bar-ul albastru de deasupra.

In legatura cu poverty line, ai nevoie de 125% din poverty line...Daca la voi scrie 18,000 (sau cat ai zis), atat e. Intrebarea este daca sunteti intr-adevar household de 3 persoane (trebuie numarati toti copii din casatorii anterioare +voi 2)

Multa bafta si... :time:

Edited by Aleksa & Nico

Our Love Story's 1st page: June 15, 2008

K 1: 98 days!
May 11 - August 17, 2010 APPROVED!!!
POE: September 14, 2010 Chicago, IL
Wedding Day: September 22, 2010

AOS from K1: 96 days!
November 19, 2010 - February 24, 2011 APPROVED!!!
November 19, 2010: AOS, EAD & AP applications mailed
December 20, 2010: Biometrics (day 31)
January 18, 2011: case transfered to CSC (day 60)
February 10, 2011: EAD & AP approved! (day 83)
February 24, 2011: GC production ordered! (day 96)

Removing conditions: 5 months and 30 days!
December 6, 2012: package mailed
December 10, 2012: NOA 1 (day 4)

June, 5, 2013: APPROVED!!!

June, 10 2013: 10 yr GC received

event.png

an1cHsW0g410610MjAwMTU1bHwyNTY0MzkxbGF8d

Timeline

I filed for the I-130 in Frankfurt personally,I and my husband went there and completed I 130 and the G235s, paid the fees than they send me on the same day to complete the DS-230 and at the end they gave me next instructions and a case number.My question is that case number that they gave is the same with a NOA1,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I filed for the I-130 in Frankfurt personally,I and my husband went there and completed I 130 and the G235s, paid the fees than they send me on the same day to complete the DS-230 and at the end they gave me next instructions and a case number.My question is that case number that they gave is the same with a NOA1,

OK - you are a bit different casefile type, then -

is 'direct consular filing' of the I-130 -

and not any 'file I-130 to lockbox in Chicago'

regardless, the poverty guidelines that are published -

if the US Spouse is NOT a member of Active Duty US Armed Forces -

then the 'amount' is computed at 125 percent of any listing in the Poverty Guidelines Table.

With that said - at some point -

your Case # will be Embassy Specific. Don't sweat any NOA-1 for now - don't worry about casefile #s starting with EAC or WAC - as it doesn't apply to you.

You've submitted 'yer stuff' via Direct Consular Filing, DCF - so review http://www.visajourney.com/content/dcf

and the instructions that you've been given from Frankfurt.

Also - download the I-864, the instructions are there - please review them, asap. Have yer USCitizen spouse fill out this form this week, as the Consular Officials will want to see it, soonish.

re: any interview date - follow the instructions from the forms given to you by Frankfurt - those are the 'most current instructions' for 'what is next'.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hy my name is Claudia

The 125% income amount for a family of 3 is $22,887. If the US Citizen is a member of the military then the requirement is only 100% of the Poverty limit which is $18,310.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Hi there, i just noticed why they dont have the 125% POVERTY LINE? They only put the 100% POVERTY LINE. Correct me if i am wrong the 100% POVERTY line are for the sponsors active duty in the US Arm force right? Howcome i dont see the 125%?

Edited by mylove

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi there, i just noticed why they dont have the 125% POVERTY LINE? They only put the 100% POVERTY LINE. Correct me if i am wrong the 100% POVERTY line are for the sponsors active duty in the US Arm force right? Howcome i dont see the 125%?

HHS issues the Poverty Guidelines. These are not the immigration numbers.

The USCIS issues the I-864P which shows what income amounts are needed for immigration purposes. The I-864P amounts are based on the HHS guidelines. Always refer to the information published on the USCIS site to be sure.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.