Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'submit'.
Found 3 results
My I-751 has been deemed abandoned and denied because I failed to submit the requested additional evidence (I had already sent these requested documents for my N-400, and mistakenly disregarded what I thought was a duplicate request for the I-751). There even have been two naturalization interviews that USCIS de-scheduled onsite due to this matter. Following this, I submitted my I-290B (within the requested timeline), as a request for a motion to reopen and a motion to reconsider. As of today it has been over four months since USCIS received my application and cashed the check. Would you reapply with a new I-751 application because USCIS cannot provide a timeframe for the processing of the I-290B we previously sent? My green card extension stamp, which is in my passport, expires May 2020.
3 days ago I uploaded all of our AOS and civil documents. Today the NVC sent me a message saying I needed to upload my 2017 or 2018 tax transcript. I do not yet have the one for 2018. I uploaded my 1040 because I just got my taxes done on Monday and they told me I had to mail in instead of efile because my husband doesn't have an SSN. Why does the NVC say upload tax return OR transcript if all they will accept is the transcript?? I uploaded transcripts for 2016 and 2017 but IRS just received my return in the mail today so I imagine it will take days if not weeks for my 2018 transcript to be available to download from their site. This is so frustrating!! They accepted all of our civil documents. There was also an issue of my birth certificate being upside down but I've rotated it and resubmitted it. But what can I do about this 2018 tax transcript issue? Why aren't they accepting the 1040??
Hi, I have one question for advice. I have already submitted my statement of reason with application packet to DoS but then someone suggested (whom actually I requested earlier for my SOR review and he replied late) that I need to add two line to explain XYZ reason in my statement that makes my case stronger. I realized yes his point is valid but now worried, since it has been submitted to DoS, will it be possible to change it. I can see there is one link on J1 waiver portal to create statement of reason separately but I am not sure if it is for this purpose too. For clarification, let me share that my NOS from Embassy is still pending and will not reach to DoS before January 20 2019. So I believe I have time to make changes if allowed. Any advice will be really appreciated based on your research in forums and experience to move forward. Thanks everyone!