Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mount laurel'.
Found 2 results
Hi everyone, I'm newbie here so I wanna apologize if my given information isn't clear. So my PD for I-130 is 05/22/17 (still pending) however I've heard good news that there a quite a few people are getting approved for May 2017, CSC and from my country. I filed for AOS with I-765, I-131 06/25/18. I expedited my I-765 and got it early September but until now I have heard nothing about my I-131 even tho I've tried to call them 4+ times to expedite/investigate. Still nothing. Anyways, I got RFE for I-485 last October and I already sent out the package to respond November but it seemed that they lost my package and they claimed they never received. We tried to call 5 times and they told us to wait till they respond but no respond so far, investigation was opened but no reply, tier 1 said tier 2 would call, NO CALL. NOTHING. Until we freaked out and re-sent the package once again in 02/01 (friday). 02/04 I got the status changed " respond ... received". Okay, great this time they got it. Fast forward I got the status changed "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" 02/12/19, which was yesterday. My field office is Mt. Laurel NJ. I've read a lot of people had to wait for 7 months + for the status to change from "ready to schedule" to ..."interview was scheduled". However, since I already sent out the i-485 last year, would it count the pending time as waiting time? Or I would have to expect the date to reset from the time they received my RFE respond? Any odd chance that I will have my interview before my I-130 is approved? I know I won't get a GC if my i-130 approved, but I just wanna make sure I understand everything clearly. Looking forward to any helpful inputs/experience. Thank you so much!
I had an GC interview through marriage 2/21 at Mt Laurel. Interview was great but not smooth, IO was really hard on us. She pressured us through her questions. (2 officer was interviewing us. I think the other one is under training) because my wife’s ID are still in NY while our house is in Jersey. She explained it correctly that she needs to be with her son weekdays and weekends with me. As the school year has’nt finish yet. They asked us pressure questions after finding out that she’s living with her son in NY. But every question was answer correctly and explained perfectly and she was amazed on how well we handle the interview. We had bunch of evidences that she took from my packet such as, joint taxes, life insurance, house lease and bills, and joint acocunts, also our upcoming wedding in My home country is on Sept, handed over the invitation and contracts from the supplier to her. She never took photos from our album She then asked me about my i485. At the end of the interview she said she might be needing the new w2 or 1040 of our sponsor. And just wait within 2 weeks and said “dont worry we dont deny people here, you only get denied if you dont comply to the documents we needed from you just in case” When going out I asked about my advance parole she told me I could use it but she said on May but it wont take that long” It lasted about 30 minutes Our marriag is Legit and our marriage is 101% real. We just over do the documents. we don’t have a lawyer and filed the paperworks by ourselves. Had an RFE before for my i865. Took me 8 months in total 1. What are your opinion about our case? 2. do anyone of you are in the same situtation? 3. Shall I be worried about being a red flag because of the ID 4. Does this mean an RFE for the tax of my employer.