Jump to content

Bryan and Nina

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Bryan and Nina

  • Rank
  • Member # 89690

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Country

Single Status Update

See all updates by Bryan and Nina

  1. Friends,i have a a question again,i know all of you can help us,what we should do or apply so that i can bring my baby boy going to US?he is just 3yrs.old...Thank you,and have a wonderful day to all...God bless us all

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. asianmom


      Yeah! I think you have to wait for NOA2. Then when you have your NOA2 you can call USEM and can ask them. I guess it's K2 for kids visa!

      Children (unmarried and below 21 years of age) of a K-1 applicant may derive immigration benefits from the same I-129F petition and are issued “K-2” visas. Children identified in the approved I-129F petition are called “derivatives”. Derivatives may apply at the same time as the principal applicant parent or may...

    3. asianmom


      Here is the USEM website for more info regarding K1 visa and others! Hope this can help...


    4. Bryan and Nina

      Bryan and Nina

      asianmom=>Thank you so much po talaga...

      it really really helps talaga te...

      God bless you always te,and wish you luck...

      God bless you te... =)