Good evening to everyone,
I hope some of you could give me your thoughts and advice about my girlfriend's situation:
She's a permanent resident. She was born in Mexico, but her dad got a sponsored job and took them with him. She studied, elementary and middle school in the US and then came back to Mexico to finish the last year of High school and started a Bachelor's degree here.
When she left to start University in Mexico, she had (if I'm not pretty sure) a H4 visa, being sponsored by her dad, and after a few years being enrolled in university, her dad got the green card for all his family. She usually traveled every 4-6 months back to the US for a few days in order of keeping that status. After ending university she worked a few months here in Mexico, and she moved back to the United States about a month ago, and she's actually living and working in Corpus Christi TX. We met in our career last year and we have been a couple for 19 months, and we're willing to get married ASAP. She's also being able to apply for citizenship in November of this year. She and her family have never had any kind of trouble in the border because of living abroad.
My questions are:
1. With her history of being outside the US, and not having a work history, credit history or a valid US high school diploma, is it reliable applying right now for a spouse visa?
2. If not because of her situation, how much would you recommend us to wait?
3. What kind of actions would benefit our situation (like asking her to work for a couple more months, renting an appartment for a few months)?
4. Is it safe or high risk for her applying for a citizenship by the beginning of 2020?
5. Could they know by investigating our relationship that she lived all these years in Mexico putting her at risk of loosing her Residency?
For your time and advice, Thank you in advance.