I sponsored my wife and minor child (F2A, I-130 filed 2/2018) as a permanent resident. I submitted my N400 on 3/2019 and I'm waiting for N400 processing now. I realized that i need another I130 (5/2019) for my child in case I become a citizen before they arrived here.
I have a couple questions:
1. Both I130 now still "case was received" now. Will USCIS allowing "bind" them together?
2. If i got citizenship before USCIS approved my case, how long does it take for USCIS to "upgrade" my case to IR1? Is there a form for requesting the upgrade or just a normal letter is good enough?
3. If my wife admit USA after I got citizenship, how long should she wait before she can applying for citizenship? 3 years or 5 years?
4. My child was born a couple days before we sign the marriage certificate (she was hospitalized due to health issue cause delay in paperwork). Is it creating a big trouble for us?
Look like visa already available for them but California service center does not touch the petition yet :(.