Jump to content

betty boop

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About betty boop

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 26308

Profile Information

  • Gender

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi. I am a naturalized american citizen and my mother is a legal US resident. I have 5 other siblings here in the US who are all nurses and are all american citizens as well. My question is: I have a 44 year old sister in the Philippines who has mental disability. We want to bring her over here in the US for short visits (3 months at a time) under a tourist/ visitors visa. What documents do we need to present? Obviously she doesn't own a home, does not work and just basically depend on us for financial support. We don't have plans of having her live here in the US as she is well taken care of by our relatives in the Philippines. We just want her to be able to celebrate Christmas, her birthday and some other special occasion with us. Is there a special visa for people with disabilities who will just come to the US for a visit? Would greatly appreciate any information that might help us. Thank you.