Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About O&GForever

  • Rank
    Gold Member
  • Member # 234312

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Nebraska Service Center
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

3,965 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by O&GForever

  1. Hi O&GForever,

    I have been following all your advice and so I was wondering if you could help me with with a specific information.  Did you also submit tax returns including your husband.  I got married on December 26, 2016.  He does have a legal status in the U.S. yet, but I have seen a forum where people are discussing obtaining an itin number.  Any advice or suggestions would help.  Thank you in advance.

    1. O&GForever


      I didn't file my 2015 taxes with my husband, because we didn't get married until March 2016. We are filed jointly this year and I will be using his Social Security number since he is here now. If you want to file with your spouse you will need to get an ITIN in order to do so. @IcezMan_IcezLady can walk you through how to get an ITIN. I know she has filed taxes with her hubby who is still in Ghana. 

    2. August 26GH