Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About amitjanweja

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 165337

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Phoenix AZ Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Los Angeles CA
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

685 profile views
  1. Thank you everybody for their response and help. I have sent the paperwork and now keeping my fingers crossed.
  2. Thanks for the information. Could you please also help me in understanding, that if I need to put 1 or 2 in the form I-864 Page 3 Part 3, when child is also involved. Child's name has not been mentioned in part 2 of the Form I-864 and that is why I am getting confused.
  3. thanks to all in replying. i will do as you suggested. will apply EAD and travel for both. makes a lot of sense.
  4. Thanks for your response. I am kind of still confused and apologies for the same. Why some websites mention that I have to use I 130 also......Like below link https://citizenpath.com/green-card-adjustment-of-status/ My fiance entered US with her child on August 14, 2019. We got married in August 28, 2019. I do not want her to work here. So, please let me know if I am doing this right or wrong. I have filled below forms and hoping nothing else is required. I 864 (one form for both mother & child) I 485 (separate for mother & child) G 1450 (separate for mother & child to make payment by credit card) I 131 (for mother only, child is not required to travel outside until Green Card comes) G 1145 (separate for mother & child) Please let me know if I am missing anything.
  5. Hello All, I have received a lot of help from this forum and it has helped me so far. Need some more help here. I have i 485 completed so far. 1. After getting married in US on K1, do we need to file I 130 form & I 485 Supplement A form? 2. Also, do I need to fill i 485 for the minor child also. 3. I am also confused about the fees. The child is not 13 years and 2 months. What fees do I need to pay, as its confusing in the instructions. It says child under 13 pays different fees and child over 14 pays different fees. What about between 13 and 14 years of age ???
  • Create New...