Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    nnandrr got a reaction from andreamo in Birth Certificare altered with pen - what to do?   
    if your husband has a proof of his correct birth date he should authorize any one in syria or relative to correct it and send him the new qayd nofos. it is easy. then he can issue byan welada from embassy in uae, it is issued in the same day.
  • Create New...